Home

a near-human species for Mical

memarik

Was wondering if theres enybody who has an idea for what near-human species Mical could be instead of human..?

i dont know what to decide so help me out people.. :D

1. i would think maeby enchani but Brianna is a Enchani allready so.. i dont know

2. or Vultan : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vultan

3. or Arkanian : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arkanian

4. Mirialan : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mirialan

5. Fondorian : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fondorian

BtW Fondorians were bald..so it can be a challenge

and ofcorse i need a modder for this to be made.. :D

Dude, why don't you put all your requests in one? As it would seem clear to me with the rate of requests you are producing, you've not played through the game with an of the mods produced, so if your wanting a whole load of stuff, why not post it all in one thread instead of cluttering up the forum?

Edit: As I would consider this 'chat' and not pertinant to the thread I shall edit my response here. Firstly I am unsure why you were as aggressive as you were; I think you have had some great idea's such as the Quarren as PC mod. Now to address somethign you said; I could continually post requests here and some would be taken and some not, personally I have quite a few ideas for mods but havent posted them as theyre either unfeasible or have already been done. You don't have to listen to me, but I think your responce was somewhat unwarrented. Take Care.

cos every time i have made a request i just pop whit new ideas all the time.. :D

and when u sed why dont put every request in one it just seems so chaotic..

and BtW i am playing whit all the mods that i have requested..

and i know that i have posted 7 or maeby even 9 request :D

but people dont seem interested so i take a new idea :D

an i am deeply sorry if it bothers you some much.. there was an other guy who sed the same but in the end who {snip} cares (sorry for my sensored bad language) :D

the requests come and go its life man..

Don't use that type of "language" again, mkay? Also posting a statement of "sorry about that" doesn't relieve you of responsibility for it. Best to err' on the side of caution and resist the temptation. -RH

nagai seems nice inna way and is easy to do..

maeby fondorians cos they fit the best for Mical they are one of the most smartest species in the galaxy..

but i dont know how he would look like if he was bald and whit a symbol in hes forehead.. unless u make a allnew head.. that would maeby look good..

more skinny inna way and not so big mouth..

and Chiss its kinda a consumed race.. CHISS HERE CHISS THERE..you find them all around the internet..

but i kinda like the Arkanians.. they are kinda smart too if you look at wookiepedia and have read the KOTOR comics the Arkanians are kinda a race that is focused in the newest Tecnology and so forth..

Arkanias are kinda humans but they have white eyes, and white hair.. so it would maeby be my first option and this would be easy to make too..cos you need to reskin Micals head..

and if you didnt understand a thing what i descripted whit the arkanias

here is a more particular picture of Master Arca : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Arkanian.jpg

and about Micals clothing meaby some kinda reskin or a new clothing something more of an arkanian like shown in a the pic..

and maeby more longer hair..

so let me know if somebody is interested to help me whit this arkanian

BTW sorry RH but i dont like people to post here some ''trash''.. about how meany request i make and beeing a lick inthe spot.. and i wont make it again :D

You can report a potentially rule breaking post you know? Click on the little yellow dot below their avatar section. But responding harshly like you did only gets you into trouble, not them. Just an FYI. -RH

I will have a go at this I suppose. I won't make him Arkanian as he would look too much like Kreia. I will make him a Mirialan. This could also flow quite well into a darkside skin because of the tattoos. Would you want the same tattoes but red skin instead of yellow, or extra tattooes and yellow skin, or some combination of the two? Would you like to see the veiny darkside version of his default skin be turned into a darkside transition for this skin? Just tell me what you would like to see and I will try and do it.

Edit: This is what I have so far.

mirialandisciple4mn2.th.jpg

And here are two very quick possibilities for darkside skins. Tell me what you do or don't want in them.

mirialandisciple4d1gy4.th.jpg

mirialandisciple4d2bp5.th.jpg

yes ok this will do :D

and you are quite right that the arkanian would look to much of a male kreia..

hmm..i dont know about the darkside transition maeby different kind of

''evil looking tattoos''

but dont make him red it dosent fit whit Mical :D

something else maeby yellow skin as shown in your screen shot

and darkside anakin eyes and grayer hair nothing else...

cos its difficult to say i havent never seen a darkside mirialan :D

EDIT: i mean facemarkings cos Mirialans dont have tattoos :D

nice man this is greate!!! :D

will this be the full transition or is this the first phase..?

and when he is in hes underwear could you make it so that he would have hes new skincolor..?

and will he have new portrait..?

BtW please could you make hes basic clothing reskinned so that the white parts in hes clothes would be dark and the brown parts left as they are cos Mirialans usually dress into darker clothes..

and remember no hurry cos i atm at school and il go to the Gym :D

so il be at home about in 1 hour time

cos i finished at school now an i am leaving to the gym

i started to think there is few things that i would like to be modificated

i dont know about the lights gray eyebrowns maeby you could make them more darker and the hair too..

and about the skin maeby abit more darker yellow not so bright

but add a pic when you have done the updates for the head.. :D

il go to school now and il pass home for meaby 30 min and then i must go to my uncle il be back like in 2 days time max so do take you own time.. :D

BtW i would love to see pics about Micals mirialan clothes if they are ready..?

Archived