Home

(K1) a hilt for player

memarik

yeah when you talk to Dorak about what do you wanna be from the 3 different jedi classes i was wondering when he gives you the crystal :

green,blue or yellow

could some one make them different from the normal color crystals so that

when you add the crystal to the lightsaber it would be a unigue hilt i mean all the tree crystals would have the same hilt appareance

and about the hilt appareance something like this:

http://members.tripod.com/~switz/switz-lightsaber2.jpg

and the lightsabers/crystals name would be

(player name) crystal and (player name) lightsaber

:D

EDIT: sorry wrong picture i changed the hilt picture

but i have the weaopons of the old republic mod added so there would be a conflict whit the movie replacement hilt mod so thats why i requested a new hilt model and when u ask dorak he would give you different kind of color crystals :D

But you can download the mod that has the hilt you want and with a little bit of work and learning on your part change the files on your end to make it work for you.

You won't get many takers by asking for someone to make an entirely new model when ones already exist.

you can have movie style hilts installed along with weapons of the old republic installed at the same time just install weapons of the old republic first and then install movie style hilts. It works perfectly i should know lol i have both installed

Bear in mind that overriding files can cause major issues. Not saying you shouldn't try, but I'd personally just stick with one. Or at least do a little more investigation into how the mods work (in relation to the files they use). If you do this you could extract which models you want without having to install the whole thing and it would avoid any nasty errors later on.

i found out allready before that when you kill the mandalorian leader in dantooine you get two jedi knight lightsabers from him (when WoTor added to the game) one single hilt and one double saber...

but the single hilt is kinda ugly cos the saber isnt thick as the normal lightsabers..

its so skinny :D i would normaly use that cos it is kinda unique but as i descripted before thats the reason why i dont use it :D

and thats the reason why i made this request that some one could make this mod happen cos i dont wanna overwrite the files.. :D

Archived