Home

TF2 - Over The Easter Weekend

Yeah, I'll be up for some of that. Whenever I'm around I'll also be Steamed up so just send me a message and I'll be there. ;

I propose a Wireplay server for obvious reasons. We even have a private community server we could use if there's enough of us. ;;;;;;

I would love to participate, but unless TF2 has a super downscaled mode where it works just fine on a Radeon 9200, I think my current location will prevent me joining in :(

However, I'd be willing to break the Drontal curse...?!

Right well fυckit: GAME OF WORMS tonight at 10pm? I can host, and I'll be on MSN. Due to the nature of Worms we can discuss further Steam-based plans easily whilst we're in-game.

Anyone who isn't on my MSN but wants to play - well, leave a post here saying so before 10pm, and make sure you 'own' a copy of Worms Armageddon by this evening. Update to version 3.6.28.0 (find here) and then at 10pm if anyone has posted saying they want to play I'll put the server details up for you to join.

Okay? that's about five hours to sort yourself out people.

PS. I would especially like Thrik to play, because he is a hilarious bastard at worms ;

Argh, my connection is being throttled (stupid torrent files) and I can't host. And no-one seems to be up for it, apart from DeadKyle of course, so when everyone else gets their act together we'll sort something out.

Bah!

all right so 10pm. what time zone?
I'm assuming all times posted are GMT as these guys are mostly British types. Since the US did "Spring Forward" before the rest of the world, I am having trouble translating the times to my local (it's usually eight hours' difference). I'll wait for someone to message me ;

Archived