Home

More Jedi (At the Council)

Lord2

When the Exile is exiled, the hologram as you can/must view when you leaves Atris' hidden base. Is it possible to add more jedi to the empty chairs, it would be cool to have a full council, like the prequels.

Also, more species too (if possible), they don't need to have any dialog, just sitting there during the flashback

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the Exile is exiled, the hologram as you can/must view when you leaves Atris' hidden base. Is it possible to add more jedi to the empty chairs, it would be cool to have a full council, like the prequels.

Also, more species too (if possible), they don't need to have any dialog, just sitting there during the flashback

That wouldn't be possible because of the sole reason that you'd need to find those jedi as well. Those on the council are those who you must find. And you can't just say that their dead, because Vash was dead, and you still had to find her.

That wouldn't be possible because of the sole reason that you'd need to find those jedi as well. Those on the council are those who you must find. And you can't just say that their dead, because Vash was dead, and you still had to find her.

Vash was thought to be alive, and in cut-content, she was. Others could've died in the Jedi Civil War or something.

And remember that Vandar was on the Council, but he died at Katarr, along with Zhar and Dorak and many others.

Lord was speaking of the Council that exiled the Exile (PC)

Go ahead and add them. But the point of the Exile's quest is to gather the remaining Jedi that remained (Zez-Kai-Ell, Vrook, Vash, Kavar, and Atris). The Exile would have to find the corpses of those Masters.

Go ahead and add them. But the point of the Exile's quest is to gather the remaining Jedi that remained (Zez-Kai-Ell, Vrook, Vash, Kavar, and Atris). The Exile would have to find the corpses of those Masters.

No...the Exile would have to find the ones that were still alive--Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook, Vash, Kavar, and Atris.

No...the Exile would have to find the ones that were still alive--Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook, Vash, Kavar, and Atris.

Yes, but the hologram happened right after the Mandalorian Wars. How can the Hologram say that the extra masters died in the Civil War? The record didn't say Vash was dead, and she was still dead.

As far as Atris knew, Vash was alive. In fact, at that point in the game she was.

But Atris knew that all the others died at Katarr--she's the one that sent them there.

She didn't send them there. They hoped to find the threat that had been stalking them (Nihilus) and they all died there.

Like I said: Go ahead and put them in. It would probably make less sense then my Kreia mod idea.

Atris was the one that set up the Conclave on Katarr. Ask any of the masters about it. They're all surpised that she's alive herself.

And it makes perfect sense--not only were they on the Council, but they all died before K2, so they wouldn't be mentioned in Atris' archive of living Jedi.

That, and that Vrook was the only member of the local Council on Dantooine that was also a member of the High Council on Coruscant, according to the comics. The Jedi Council we see in the first game are in charge of only the enclave on Dantooine. The High Council on Coruscant was in charge of the entire Jedi Order. Vrook was a member of both.

^^ Thank you Ferc Kast.

Reminder: This forum is for mod requests. Suggestions on how to improve a mod request should be concise. We have the Republic Newsfeed or Telos Tourist Bureau for more open discussion of storylines.

@Topic: I have all the seats filled; However, I have to fix their "Orientation". Most of them are currently facing their chairs.

@Lord2: Kast is from the KotOR Name Generator...Ferc was an original name that I used for a fan fic.

EDIT: I fixed the Orientation...I just have fix the dialog file, then I'll test it to check if it works correctly.

They would have been on Dantooine at the time, methinks, so it would be odd to see them in that scene.

Zhar and Dorak, certainly, but Vandar was a member of the High Council, and that seemed like one important meeting.

That, and that Vrook was the only member of the local Council on Dantooine that was also a member of the High Council on Coruscant

See above. ;)

@Topic: I have all the seats filled; However, I have to fix their "Orientation". Most of them are currently facing their chairs.

EDIT: I fixed the Orientation...I just have fix the dialog file, then I'll test it to check if it works correctly.[/color]

Ah, I thank you as well. :D Who'd you put in there?

If possible, could you just create a blank camera view looking at their face, or just one.. but they don't have to say something (like Zez-kai ell at 22 seconds.. video, first post)

Because I'd love to get a dialog (i'll fix the rest myself) from them. Just would do great for my movie.

EDIT:By the way.. in the video I posted, does somebody here knows where he got the robes for each master? I know it's a mod.. but I can't find it.

Ah, I thank you as well. :D Who'd you put in there?

There's Master Zhar, Master Dorak, Master Vandar and four custom-skinned characters:

• A Female Twi'lek (Master Aria) -reskin of the blue female Twilek
  • A Human Male (Master Kortu) - reskin of Deadeye
  • A Male Devaronian (Master Minn) -reskin of Devaronian
  • A Human Female (Master Ora) -reskin of Shaleena

I just played through the cutscene (without adding the new dialog). I apparently was wrong in my coordinates for the chairs (the new Council members aren't sitting on the chairs all the way)...Could someone PM me the coordinates from right in front of the soon to-be-filled chairs? (I do have the Orientation set correctly, however.)

EDIT: @Below -I used something similiar to that...but I was off by a little bit.

If possible, could you just create a blank camera view looking at their face, or just one.. but they don't have to say something (like Zez-kai ell at 22 seconds.. video, first post)

Can't you just warp there and look at them in first person? This mod seems very interesting though. :)

Archived