Home

United We Stand (Recruitment) Take Two

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, this is a problem. Because I was under the impression that since Rachel_Ewok's characters docked at the docking bay and confronted us, then we must've as well. So I guess we can just ignore the dock officer part, but say we still landed normally. How about that? Just tell me if that's alright with you guys.

Sorry guys I'm going away for three or four days... the three are still sitting where you left them... waiting for captain Graff...

You seem preocupied with the people in the bushes, but if it turns out that you leave... Take them along, like I said before, you can control them... within reason.

At this point, I'd like to say they're "good guys" they're not going to turn aganist the crew... (Yet. :xp:)

Bye!

• 3 months later...

I really sincerely aplogize to all the faithful rpers in United We Stand! But school has really been governing my life as staying up to 12 doing homework really isn't much of a surprise anymore. But beyond that I have no other excuse other than being lazy.

Anyway, I will try to post more often, but hope that you guys will continue to enjoy it with or without me! Thanks for the PM ForeverKnight!

I too deeply apoligise for a very, very late absence lol. In truth, I kinda forgot about this and tuned out. I'm back in the game and hopefully will post more frequently in the future. To quote LordRev, thanks for the PM Night.

I've read most of what has happened so far, so in a short while I'll start posting again.

• 1 month later...

Anyone mind if I join in?

if not, then here goes, if so, then ignore me.

Name: Sam'kil Oscheha

Class: Soldier, A jedi hopeful though.

Species: Human, with some miraluka far back in the family.

Weapon: Hand made blaster, called the Tek Carbine ( M4- thats the look) and a TekLar Destroyer ( a Desert eagle for looks)

Planet: Coruscant

Group: Republic Army

Height: 6'2

Weight: 230 lbs.

Appearance: tall, and muscular, deep blue eyes, but dirty blonde, short, hair.

Story: born color blind, he was a jedi hopeful ever since he saw Revan in a Mandalorian War Video. he had a surgery that corrects color blindness and is a good soldier, though he longs for something greater. his fagther is a man in the senate, and urged him to join up with the Republic army, he was at the battle for telos, the second one, and was wounded and sent home for some R&R. then the wars began again. he was stationed at a ship fighting the True sith on the outer rim when his story really began...

• 1 month later...

Well, Cyborg, start posting!

As for LoD: Well Mandalorian isn't so much a class as it's a species... so, at least I can't see a problem with a Mandalorian Jedi aside from the fact that I can't think of any... Do some research -Wookiepedia is your friend here- and then, if you can say that there was one go ahead and do it and link us to it.... you'd then have to wait for you to join the story somehow... and we'd ahve to secure LordRevan's permission... if he ever gets on again...

Hey, heres my character;

Name: Kandar Arthos

Species: Human

Equipment: Kandar always had a thing for blasters . . . But never was he seen without his Dual Cortosis Blades, or his Disruptor Rifle. As such he wields;

x1 Zabrak Z-9 Disruptor Rifle

x2 Cortosis Weave Vibroblade

x1 Heavily Modified DC-09 Blaster Pistol

x1 (His armor mirrors the Clone Commando's of the Future Galactic Republic)

x1 Earpiece Comlink

x1 Shoulder Adorned Shielding Device

Group: Republic

Class: Commando

Appearance: Kandar is adorned in a Modified Mandalorian Battlesuit, that would one day be worn by the Clone Commandos of the Clone Wars. He is a grizzled soldier and a long time combat expert. Blue eyed, brown haired, hes a Athletic build, akin to that of a Mandalorian, muscled, but swift. He is regarded by many as a Mandalorian Elite rather than a Republic Commando, due to his amazing skill.

Bio: He is a veteran of the Mandalorian Wars and bore witness to the many battles of the war. He also participated in the Jedi Civil War and barely escaped Taris with his life at the bombardment.

At one point or other he was tasked with infiltrating the Sith Academy on Korriban and witnessed Revans time there. In fact, he was in part responsible for Revans victory over the other students. His experiences there forever changed his views about the Sith. He learned they were simply brainwashed Civilians.

He felt sorry for some, but it in no way affected his job. Amongst the Republic he has several friends, namely they are; Talbaar' the Wookiel, Reshnak the Bothan and Canderous Ordo, a famed Mandalorian who fought alongside Revan in many'a battle.

Forgive me if this is considered rude, but isn't it usually considered appropriate to wait for permission to post in a running RP?

Anyway, LoD: I'm semi-suspicious of that Wookiepedia article, if only because it shows Revan kiling Malak with a caption of "The Death of the Mandalorain Jedi"...

Well, in any case, it appears that the RP is semi-dead in the water....

Archived