Home

How should the units look like and wich units should be in the game!!!

NL_Sudentor

Plz add your thoughts about how the units in SWBF 3 should look like and wich attributes and details they should add to them.

Im my opinion they must make the unist more realistic to the movies.

The clones for example should have already some dirt or scratches on their armor, and the should have colors too!

Like yellow and brown at Felucia and blue when inside the jedi temple.

They should also need to add a new view from inside the helmets of storm troopers, or clones. And when you are in that mode you should see some fine little details like heatsensors and distances sensors and oxigen level!! (just to make it look nice)

Plz post your comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I feel like the clones are very inaccurate. The Clone commanders looked nothing like their counterparts in the movie and not only should they have distinct helmets but also distinct strips to represent their class and ranks. They should also being wearing armor with camo in battles where they would need it (Like the Woodland camo on Forest and Swamp maps). The Clone marine also needs its own unique look.

The Magna Guards in the game look weak, they should have a cape and those staffs they carry in the movie.

They should redesign the skins from the Galatic Civil War period, especially the Engineers. The Dark Trooper should get a more sinister look, make them look more like a robot than a human.

• 3 months later...
Yes, I feel like the clones are very inaccurate. The Clone commanders looked nothing like their counterparts in the movie and not only should they have distinct helmets but also distinct strips to represent their class and ranks. They should also being wearing armor with camo in battles where they would need it (Like the Woodland camo on Forest and Swamp maps). The Clone marine also needs its own unique look.

The Magna Guards in the game look weak, they should have a cape and those staffs they carry in the movie.

They should redesign the skins from the Galatic Civil War period, especially the Engineers. The Dark Trooper should get a more sinister look, make them look more like a robot than a human.

I agree with all of that.

I agree the clones and other models in the game are very inaccurate. But I think all our prayers will be answered because of the improved graphics of the next systems.

How does improved graphics mean more accuracy, you could have the worlds best graphics and still not have the magna guard wearing a cape.

Archived