Home

RJW_ca STAR WARS SKINS --OJP--

RJW_ca

These are skins I have worked on that would be neet to be implement into the OJP way--posting this here so you can all give your oppinion on the skins and the suitableness of their existence in OJP.

-Give a thumbs up or thumbs down

-Tell me why and what you didn't like about the skin

-how I could impove it

-how or why it would or would not be a good fit in the OJP way

DARTH MAUL SEGA PACK -movie Darth Maul, shirtless Darth Maul, cyber Darth Maul with his sith pobe droid and sabers and sithspeeder

<more pick's coming to be uploaded>

maulvm_RJW_OJP.jpg

maulvms_RJW_OJP.jpg

maulvmr_RJW_OJP.jpg

maulvmr_RJW_OJP_2.jpg

cyber_maul_robed_RJW_OJP.jpg

cyber_maul_RJW_OJP.jpg

sith_seeker_RJW_OJP.jpg

Things to give you heads up of WIP to still finish:

<more pick's coming to be uploaded>

-making better shaders for metal and leather parts now

-weapon is made for Cyber maul(the saber from the Star Wars Visions comic book)broken and full saber complete!!

TELL ME HOW it would fit in OJP!!!

RJW_ca

There all great skins, But I'm not entirely sure how just having a bunch of maul skins added to the player menu would fit unless we created a Darth Maul coop campain of some kind. I think there would just be too many question marks there. If we do put them in, I think they need to put in with a whole bunch of other relevant characters and I'm not sure OJP is ready for that yet. We'd have to get alot of permissions for that as well.

I suppose we could just play it off as saying these are just some skins made by our community that were put in, but still, it wouldnt seem to serve any other purpose. We probably could use that probe skin though. Thats not very obvious and we might even be able to make a "probe skill" evenutally :p

Anyways, thats my opinion. What does everybody else think in that vein?

personally i would love to see skins, models, and maps added in as i feel thats part of the reason so many people like MBII and kotf(yes ik its a scam and doesn't really exist) its that bit of eye candy that is like the cherry on top for the community. yes permission would be needed but most modders are pretty open about there stuff as long as you ask, and explain what its for. besides we already have permission to use a lot of maps already.

There all great skins, But I'm not entirely sure how just having a bunch of maul skins added to the player menu would fit unless we created a Darth Maul coop campain of some kind. I think there would just be too many question marks there. If we do put them in, I think they need to put in with a whole bunch of other relevant characters and I'm not sure OJP is ready for that yet. We'd have to get alot of permissions for that as well.

I suppose we could just play it off as saying these are just some skins made by our community that were put in, but still, it wouldnt seem to serve any other purpose. We probably could use that probe skin though. Thats not very obvious and we might even be able to make a "probe skill" evenutally :p

Anyways, thats my opinion. What does everybody else think in that vein?

1. ok as far as permision goes!!

Marz knows about my work on his models I've emailed him many times about getting the original model file to make facial animation--but he seems to not have it any longer

2. the other models ( Cyber Maul and Sith Probe droid)were made by Hoodz a friend of mine who I've asked to make specifically for myself to skin having intention to be used with OJP because I liked the fighting system

In the begining Hoodz and I were going to make a movie version of the story in the Star Wars VISIONS comic book portraying Darth Maul as the Cyber Maul after little Luke Skywalker protected my Ben Kenobi but we needed map help the map was finished...but well doing things for OJP promo's was always an intention as well

3. so permision from Marz for me is pretty much granted and the other models and basically mine and Hoodz so I would say granted as well

Frankly the part I liked about OJP was that it didn't need any frilly extras to distract from the important parts -- the mods. Beyond ensuring that 'player X can see player Y's skin' I don't see much of a reason to include any of that. People can download it themselves if they want it, no?

I'd probably just toss all the models into the main Enhanced distro at this point. The whole OJP_Skins and OJP_Vehicles concept pretty much tanked.

As for file size, adding additional models shouldn't increase the download by too much. In fact, the file size would be less overall if the .gla file is cleaned up. Right now the .gla is double the size it should be, and that's the largest file in the distro.

Archived