Home

The Thought Box

Kroms

Here's where you can post a thought. You don't have to discuss a thought with someone; just a thought if you want.

I wonder who invented fashion, or trends. Instead of everyone being themselves, everyon wants to be someone else; and at some point a lot of people decided a trend X is what they wanted to be, and suddenly it was important to be like them.

According to Hobbes, if humans didn't have government or law we'd descend into chaos. According to Rousseau, if humans didn't have government or law we'd be better-off, as society corrupts. But did neither of them think that countries are essentially people in the state of nature, fighting to dominate the top of Power Chain?

Haha, well, yes, that's how it often goes. For that matter, I wonder why sometimes late in the evening I have the most fantastic ideas, and when I wake up the next morning, I completely forgot what was so wonderful about them.

Heh Thrik, it's a new addiction. It was kicked for years! Well, since we stopped playing worms anyway.

Also! I'm fairly certain I gave you that dream advice back in the day. Well maybe not but I do remember talking to you about it. Good times!

Bah. I just looked in the log but I couldn't find anything really good.

<elTee> Now I was running along the rooftops of buildings, trying to get into the centre of town. I remember thinking something about horses – along the lines of “I wonder if you’d be allowed to ride a horse down that road” (the road alongside the buildings I was jumping from) and thinking you might have to write to ask the council before you tried it. I also wondered how the police got their horses into the town centre, and if civilian riders would be privy to the same rights as to be able to ride them down the high-street. I’m not sure, but at one point I may even have been riding a horse, but I at least imaged one on the roof with me, because I could hear the sound of its hooves on the slate tills, and I thought it might slip off.

<elTee> I've got 8 ****ing pages of this ****

<elTee> you should do it too thriko ;

<elTee> when your recall improves you realise what ****ed up **** you dream about every night :~

<elTee> one or two online people have ****ing cropped up in mine

<elTee> last night I was driving down a freeway and gabez was in a car behind me

<Thrik> hahaha

<elTee> seriously!

<elTee> once Remi was in my kitchen

I wonder if racism started when the whites realised their own shortcomings when they saw the naked black men of Africa.

You can remember dreams for years if you write them down in the morning, man. You also remember them much more often if you do it regularly. ;

I'll try :D

• 2 weeks later...

What happens in 5 billion years? The sun "dies" the earth "burns"?

I want to see it, but we´ll never see that. :(

One of my biggest question: I can´t answer it myself.

How look like the world, if there is NOTHING: No world, no big beng, no nothing, no matter, not even THE NOTHING! :eek:

Archived