Home

Atton as Han Solo

memarik

yeah was thinking about a mod that makes atton look from the face like han solo and give him new clothing that han solo wears..

and give him a portrait that haves a pic whit han solo from the movies..

hows that sound..? :D

would give a shot from the old days ! ! ! :D

well can you contact this Mono_Gigantos..? :D

cos i would love to see this mod done..

EDIT: BtW Ferc Cast is going to make the head,portraits and new han solo style clothing

just need permission from this Mono_Gigantos.. for the blaster..

well i am only the requester :D

but Ferc Cast is making the new han solo head,portraits and new han solo clothing. maeby you should ask him if you could add the blaster whit the coming han solo mod..?

so it would be released later i one packet..?

Sure, you can use it. I actually have a redone version of that blaster somewhere on my PC that needs to be mapped. If I get a chance to look at that model this week, I'll try to get it to you before you finish your mod.

I hadn't thought of the two being released together. But, it does sound like a good idea. PM me when you're done with the blaster.

If i remember correctly Atton has a blaster pistol after Kreia joins your party.

Is it possible to replace that one with the DL-44?

and again Danyael27 you read my mind :D

would this be possible to make so that the mining blaster atton has could be replaced whit the dl-44..?

Dude, what about the devaronian one made for you?

No offense, but I think you're requesting waaaaaay too much.

I suggest you learn how to mod, it ain't that hard.

Agreed, and I said I'm going to do the clothing and portrait for ya and then you wrote that Ferc is going to make it all for you(no offence Ferc). I was nearly finished when I saw that reply. I'm angry at you. :lol: No really.

aah i am sorry Master of the Saber i didnt hear from you for sometime so i desided that ''what the heck let Ferc do it all''

but if you have the clothing maeby i could ask ferc to add them to the pack cos hes just doing the head atm.. :D and sorry again really..

and BtW Darth Betrayal and Mots as i have told allready to other persons that i dont have time to learn atm modding cos i am studing computers all the time at school and working..

heck i dont have sometimes even time to play and i can just and just come sometimes to the forums so sorry for bothering you and after all what does it matter if i make 5 request a day its a request area and if i am correct there arent eny rules how meany request you can do..

Archived