Home

[K1] Sith Conversion Mod

TriggerGod

At Team Gizka, I made a thread for a possible K3. someone there had an idea not about K3, but more of a K1.5. I thought of it as a conversion mod. So heres the idea...

In K1, you get woken up by Trask. In this mod, Trask dies before he can get to you, and Darth Bandon finds you. He decides to make you his apprentice. So instead of going to Taris, you go to Korriban, and you train to become a Sith Lord again, gradually regaining your memory. All the while, you wear a mask so Malak doesn't know your really Revan. So after you rise in rank, your masters give you missions. Missions such as hunting mission, finding a lightsaber, killing stray Jedi.... Eventually, you go to Taris while Carth is trying to find Bastila. Your mission is to find them. While your in the Under City, Malak starts bombing, unaware you are on the planet. You survive, so you have to find transport. Of course, Carth and Bastila escape, so you have to continue your quest. Carth and Bastila will follow the quests you would normally get, but you are chasing them.

I hope you get the point, so I have a few questions:

1) Can this be done? (If no, ignore the next question)

2) If yes, then would someone do this?

Hmm, this almost sounds like BoS.

Properly done it would have the same potential.

Never played it, but I've seen it :D

And it should, If done properly :D

We would need a team for this. Anyone up for this?

If it would take years, maybe it could be as big as one of the many RPs out there/in progress. (Or slightly smaller)

• 4 weeks later...
Sounds cool BIOS - I mean Trigger... if you need any help with the story line, just PM me.

Alright! We'll work on it together! *Smack back with the force of 1,000 burning suns*

Woops..

Alright. So me and Spartan are working on the story. Who would be willing to work on the actual mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Spartan are working right now on what actually happens. You 2 can work on the dialog when we're done.

We've only finished the Endar Spire.

I think We'll use the Ebon Hawk module as the ship when Bandon tells you to go to Taris to find Bastila and Carth, but they escape on the actual Ebon Hawk.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived