Home

April game organization and testing thread

Maxstate

It's that time again!

In about 2 and a half hours from now, at 20:00 GMT+1 I'll be organising a little something with some OJP friends of mine over at the TNTclan (Euro OJP) server.

I'd like each and every one of you lurkers to come and get a taste of what it's like to be surrounded by fellow OJP players, and I also want all of you veterans to come so I can kick your asses!

There's no dress-code and guests from all corners of the world are welcome. Donations in kebab form only please.

To really make this into something everyone can enjoy I suggest we compile another list of maps and models we could use and pick out the best. These'll be uploaded to the server where we have full control and access over what happens to it. Popular maps that we have already and are bound to be played include Fearis and Jedi's Home JL II, but map choices will be user-based.

The IP, that you will be connecting to in 2.5 hours is:

85.14.216.23:24001

Courtesy of JaSK and the TntClan server hosting.

All maps and models can be downloaded from http://www.jk3files.com

Hope to see you all there tonight.

:rofl:

Ironic, being as most of the custom content from KotF is on JK3Files. Does that mean KotF is crap? :p

:o No! KotF is the greatest mod evar to exist! When it comes out (it will soon, tim said so) it'll totally pwn JA+,OJP,MB2, and any other mod out thar. So no KotF is not crap.

</sarcasm>

Attention!

The next OJP April edition playtest is tonight at:

20:00 GMT+1

Things you will need include the DLLs from my sig and Naboo Hills v2.1. I'll report back if there are any changes in plan.

This looks like a good map too, I'll see what I can do about official permission to use it. The readme already says that all we need to do is credit the guy though

Edit:

Attention again

Okay, we've made some things certain. These are the things we know:

Naboo Hills and Phantom will be played on the server tonight. The links to the maps are right above this paragraph.

New animations will be used and to ensure that everyone is synchronized with each other we will include them in tonight's DLL and stuff release.

reserved space for links. ETA 5-10 minutes

You need to start hosting these at least 2 hours later than right now to catch the Americans (who aren't unemployed slobs :p). At latest it's 3pm in the States (2pm where I am, noon on the west coast), meaning the majority of people are either in school or at work.

I'd consider coming if I wasn't... y'know... at work.

Archived