Home

Unleashed September 16!

leXX

What platform will you be playing Force Unleashed on?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you be playing Force Unleashed on?

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • DS
    • PSP
    • PC (that is to say "none")

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being on the PC gives this game a better chance at being good. LucasArts can concentrate on two platforms instead of 3.

Hold up, lets go over the list of things that this game is being released on.

PS2

PS3

Wii

Xbox 360

Nintendo DS

PSP

Is LA really doing that much, "focusing in", to ensure a higher quality product for us?

I would tend to agree that you guys won't be let down. I can see from a glance that the game doesn't look as good as they're making it to be but if you watch all the videos and read up on all the features and stuff that will be in it, it really does sound awesome and I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

PC is my primary gaming platform so no TFU for PC means I won't be playing this game when it comes out in September.

I may end up buying a Wii or Xbox 360 when I can buy one for USD$200 or less. But by the time that happens TFU will already have been out for a good while and I'm sure I'll have a pretty good idea whether or not the game is worth playing by then. ;)

Hold up, lets go over the list of things that this game is being released on.

PS2

PS3

Wii

Xbox 360

Nintendo DS

PSP

Is LA really doing that much, "focusing in", to ensure a higher quality product for us?

That list screams "HORRIBLE THQ PRODUCT"

I hope that the 360 and PS3 are the same at least.

If the idea of force choking wookiees as Vader doesn't turn you on... I don't know what will ;)

Werd, son. Werd.

I don't know. On one hand, I'm the type of guy who could spend all day throwing a dead Stormtrooper around while muttering 'HEY! You there!' and have fun for several weeks doing nothing but that.

On the other hand, I'm poor. And since my economic stimulus check is going towards getting me a 360, for which games cost an outlanding $60, I may be forced to wait it out.

Plus, since I don't have the internet at home*, I wouldn't want to get a buncha achievements (yes, I have the mentallity of an 8 year old when it comes to my gamerscore) offline just to have them erased next time I go on Live. AND DON'T SAY IT WON'T HAPPEN!! Me and a friend of mine 100% a song on expert in GH3 co-op and it didn't save. Nor did any of the other achievements I got for him.

*I use the internet at work! Pay attention! I've been saying that for weeks.

Plus, since I don't have the internet at home*, I wouldn't want to get a buncha achievements (yes, I have the mentallity of an 8 year old when it comes to my gamerscore) offline just to have them erased next time I go on Live. AND DON'T SAY IT WON'T HAPPEN!! Me and a friend of mine 100% a song on expert in GH3 co-op and it didn't save. Nor did any of the other achievements I got for him.

*I use the internet at work! Pay attention! I've been saying that for weeks.

zOMG HOW ARE YOU POSTING :eek:

:xp:

• 3 weeks later...

I am so getting it for my grandma's Wii, considering I only have my lowly ol' xbox no number. Especially with the whole Darth Vader on Kashyykk intro level game informer wrote about.

Besides, all my years of expierence of plastic lightsaber fighting will come in handy with the motion sensor lightsaber! Thanks Grandma for buying that Wii so I don't have to get one myself!

Archived