Home

How do you get back to the real world?

Is there a way to get back to the real world after you have beaten the game?

Okay, I found out how. In lungfishopolis, you can just barely make the jump from skyscraper island to the radio tower island, but is really difficult. If you climb to the top of the radio tower, the final lungfishopolis cutscene is activated and then Linda brings you to the insane asylum.

Thanks to klaythan for this.

Cool glitch. :D

Anything notably weird/broken once you get back to the campground/asylum?

No, not really. It was all the same as when I had left to go to the insane asylum for the last time. The only thing I have noticed is that for some reason it says I haven't viewed the cutscenes from the end of the meat circus or whispering rock... I guess I have to go back and do it again.

• 7 months later...
Is there a way to get back to the real world after you have beaten the game?

Okay, I found out how. In lungfishopolis, you can just barely make the jump from skyscraper island to the radio tower island, but is really difficult. If you climb to the top of the radio tower, the final lungfishopolis cutscene is activated and then Linda brings you to the insane asylum.

Thanks to klaythan for this.

I tried this plenty of times. What exatly did u do? I tried this about twenty tyms. I am on the meat circus part of the game. I go to lungfishopalis climb the highest tower closest to the island but if just keeps me farther away. The hand only granbs only once. Wut should I do?

It took me a really long time too. You just have to go to that tower closest to the water between skyscraper island and the radio tower island. If you do the jumps just right you should make it. The hand should grab you more than once though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

@Eavpsp:

Even it if only grabs you once, you can do the jump. I found out that you don't even have to jump from the skyscraper, you can do it right from the bottom with a double jump and the hand grabbing you once. go to the nearest edge on the island, run a bit onto the water (though the hand shouldn't grab you) then do the double jump, where you wait as long as possible with the 2nd jump. finally the hand will grab you. you don't have to reach the island, it's enough if you get almost onto it then a cutscene is activated, so just don't give up.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh man, I thought it was hitting the "Escape" key and exiting out or going to the bathroom or getting up to eat or having to go to work...oh, THAT real world. Oops. Hehe.

I found that if you turn off the computer screen or television, it's a quick jolt to the real world. Usually followed by "what the f*#!?" Oh,...THAT real world.

Yeah, if it's not funny the first time, you better post it again :confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived