Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3

*USA*

Ok, I know there is about 20,000 threads on this subject, but I had to start a new one. :)

For all those people out there who either are not sure of a SWB3 or disagree about it coming out; give it up. As of late 2007, Free Radical (GoldenEye and TimeSplitters) started producing SWB3 for the Xbox 360, as said in a March 2007 issue of PlayStation World (PSW) in the United Kingdom, but because of the massive succes of the PS3 over the Xbox 360, it is actually (sorry to say Xbox lovers) more likely it will be exclusively for the third generation of the PlayStation. Now all you Xbox lovers calm down, my opinion on this matter is that because of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3's huge success on the international scene, it will likely be for the both consoles. Now as for the release date I would say because of it's started production in late 2007, that it will probably be finished in the time era of 2009 to 2011, 2011 being the latest date to be released on.

Thank you for reading and I hoped this helped your somewhat craving of Star Wars Battlefront 3 news.

*USA*

Lol, isn't 2011 a bit late???

But how can u say that the ps3 is a bigger succes than the Xbox 360!

The release of the Xbox was earlier, the price was better and now i can buy a Xbox 360 with 2 controllers and Fifa 2008 game for 200 euro's, while the ps3 is still stuck on the 400 euro's with the same attributes as Xbox, and with decreased memory capacity.

Plz explain!!!!!

Ok, let me explain:

Why the PlayStation 3 is Better

- Comes in 4 different amounts of system storage (20GB, 40GB, 60GB, and 80GB).

- In the history of PlayStation, there has never been any console recalls.

- It's only been about a year and as of January 1st, 2008, it has sold more than 10.49 million units.

- The PlaySation is already on it's third console.

- Online is free, no paying for using headsets online and no plastic cards are required.

- Famous games originally for the PlayStation world: Grand Theft Auto, Warcraft, God Of War, Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars Battlefront series, Final Fantasy, MortorStorm, Gran Turismo, etc..

- PlayStation 3's predecessor sold more than 120 million as of November 6, 2007, which is 96 million more than what Xbox 360's predecessor, which sold 24 million.

- etc...

the Xbox 360 PWNZ the PS3 any day

Don't be immature, that will never happen my friend.

Ps3 is the better system, eh? I'm not a rabid fan boy of the Xbox but here it goes:

Why the Xbox 360 PWNZ ps3 :

-The Online is not free, but $50 bucks is more than worth it

-Major game titles releases almost every month, unlike th ps3

-Has 120 GB capacity ( you may never need that much space anyway)

-Is $50 bucks cheaper than the Ps3, which you can use it for a year of online gaming

-Online Tournaments held basically each month

-Arcade gaming if you want to go old school

-The Wii is much better than the Ps3 too

-Ps3 prices went down at the price of backwards compatibility, one of the good things the system had going for it

-Loading in the Ps3 takes forever

Etc, etc

The only games I would play on it would be Resistance (mediocre), MGS 4, Uncharted (no multiplayer) and Haze.

Thats just my opinion (I don't like Microsoft too much, I just think this console is the best on the market)

But lets get back on topic now plz...

W-O-W, did somebody say the PS3 is...better than the 360...hmmm, well your information sounds pretty false to me, sorry, but Free Radiacal knows how the xbox people love them also besides what the polls on Free Radical say so I dought they would do that. People will have their opnions, and my opnion tells me that PS3-exclusive BF3 is highly unlikely.

Ugh, I hate it when a thread starts out as a console war.

Do you have any information on whether or not they will be releasing a version of SWBF3 for the PC at the same time as the console release? Although I own a 360, I can't afford X-box live or the internet to run it so buying SWBF3 for it would be pointless for me (Unless it has some easy achievement points). However I do have access to WI-FI on my computer, so I can play it online only on my computer. Will they port the game to PC at a later date (Which I highly suspect) or at the same time as the consoles?

Ps3 is the better system, eh? I'm not a rabid fan boy of the Xbox but here it goes:

Why the Xbox 360 PWNZ ps3 :

-The Online is not free, but $50 bucks is more than worth it

-Major game titles releases almost every month, unlike th ps3

-Has 120 GB capacity ( you may never need that much space anyway)

-Is $50 bucks cheaper than the Ps3, which you can use it for a year of online gaming

-Online Tournaments held basically each month

-Arcade gaming if you want to go old school

-The Wii is much better than the Ps3 too

-Ps3 prices went down at the price of backwards compatibility, one of the good things the system had going for it

-Loading in the Ps3 takes forever

Etc, etc

The only games I would play on it would be Resistance (mediocre), MGS 4, Uncharted (no multiplayer) and Haze.

Thats just my opinion (I don't like Microsoft too much, I just think this console is the best on the market)

But lets get back on topic now plz...

Wii is better then the ps3???

Dude when i wake up and think off what i shall gonna do, i don't really want to do every possible move on morning excersise (i don't know how u spell it) to game, and indeed what the f*ck do you need with 120 gb.

Games now aren't really good but in a few months the ps3 games will arive in many numbers.

Blu ray is the future and ps3 got it now already!!!!!

And the controllers are just 1000x better then those freaky ones with 200 buttons of the Xbox !!!

PS3 Rocks!

PS3 controllers make me want to cut off my hands in frustration.

Why,

They fit right in the hands and work fine. I am glad that the new controllers who were banana's were replaced by the original form.

The banana's look more like the ones of the Xbox

360ownsPS3, Game porting, price, game selection, looks, online, online support, sales.

BFIII xbox exclusive 2010...

Well if that is so, i will go unfortunatly for the Xbox360, i gotta have star wars, and i can buy 'ace combat 6 as well' but u don't care huh, hehe.

Archived