Home

[TSL] Heavy Paladin Armour

Master_Crush

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you read RedHawke's warning?!?

This is a bump, you have been advised against 'bumping' your threads yet you persist? You have ignored my previous warning to you to not do so again as I know your read it cause you deleted the warning. Also removing the edit I made to you earlier in this thread wasn't too good to do on your part, and is also against the rules. In case you missed them before Forum Rules.

As a result of all this you are recieving an official warning for thread 'bumping' and spam and deleting mod edits, one more out of line post and your thread here will simply be closed, and FYI you may not re-create another one about this topic here if it does get closed.

Consider yourself warned. -RH

And now you've done it again!!!

Ok then.

Will anyone else have a go at the Power??

I don't want this thread closed as this is a really good mod. Please be careful!

With all due respect, why would he? :giveup:

Because Master Crush, isn't being very wise; he was told not to bump or spam; and he has done both. For the record spam, is any chat speek, i.e. posts like...

Thats not a Bump post!

Its a simple question!

and

Ok then.

Spam would be constantly asking the same question... i.e like the above.

RH, would be well within his rights to lock the mod, indeed if I were him I would have been greatly irritated at MC deleteing a warning (something against forum rules).

Now I'm saying all this for your benefit Master Crush, as I don't want to see this thread closed because of all the hard work done by 90SK, Princess Artemis and Quanon.

So a suggestion for you MC; don't spam, in other words say "OK then" and post the same question you have already asked. A bump is continually in a thread asking if there is progress, very often, as seen earlier on this page, let alone thread. The modders doing the modding will post progress as and when they have something to report and deem it applicable.

I hope this isn't seen as 'mini-moderating' but mereley a pre-emptive attempt to stop someone from acting foolishly, and spoiling what is a very promising and interesting WIP thread.

MC, don't even reply to this message, just read it, and don't bump, spam and ask for updates.

p.s. Great work guys, it is looking stunning :)

Well, I see that went well... being that my above warning was strike 3...

Well I think of myself really as a middleman.

I requested this mod, but did not really make it. So I hold it that you (The modders) are actually incharge.

But if you do want my oppinion, then what you said was ok by me.

Ohh... And, PA. Do you want to try to make that Force Power?

Strike four...

Ok then.

Strike five...

Thats not a Bump post!

Its a simple question!

Yes it is... it is also a repeated question with the 'impatient' intention of keeping the thread alive (bump), repeating your question more than once is also spam... MC you have even continued to do so in spite of my warnings for you to stop (and you even ignored your fellow posters good advice to stop).

Was my warning not clear? I think it was...

The mod makers may freely post a release thread in TUCE for this mod when they get done but this thread about it is over. Sorry folks, but I have no choice here. :(

MC, I won't give you a second public warning for this... yet... but you need to understand that certain posting behaviors will not be tolerated here.

Archived