Home

What Does Your Name Mean?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this will get moved to Ahto but, Mine means Adam Qel-Droma, as in my first name and the surname of my favorite Star Wars Character, I would of put it as that but didn't want people to think I was copying and/or Rob Qel-Droma's brother, not... that I wouldn't want Rob as a brother.... you know what I mean :D

I apologize for posting in the wrong forum - I'm a newbie to this board.

My name is made up, and is the last name of my Star Wars character if I had one. Gurges-Ater is latin for "black hole". My first name would either be Aternus (latin for "eternal") or Chrysalis, which basically means metamorphosis.

So basically my name would be Chrysalis Gurges-Ahter, meaning developing into the most powerful force in the universe, or Aternus Gurges-Ahter, meaning eternally the most powerful force in the universe.

It means that I suck at making up usernames?

Not as much as I do :p

I just wanted something that looked anonymous when I first joined so I became another "Darth something". I decided to be no. 333 (although there were surely more than 333 "Darth" at that time and we are 2791 as of today :p ). Never bothered to change it.

Jasper Kazai is just a name I made up for my Star Wars character in 6th grade or so.

I took Casper, because I think it's cool, and I replaced the C with a J. I really thought I was making the name Jasper up completely. Only a few years later did I learn it's a somewhat common name in Europe.

As for Kazai, I took the name Kazaa and replaced the last A with an I. I used to use Kazaa a lot (it's like Limewire, if you don't know what it is). Yeah, I was young and stupid and didn't know about the viruses and crap.

:lol: Are they old enough to get teased yet?

Ha - not yet - the older is approaching 4 and the younger is 14 months. Even when they are old enough, they are middle names, so no big deal, and they both have 2 middle names.

The older is [First] Achilles Christopher [Last] - Christopher is my first name.

The younger is [First] Maximus Keith [Last] - Keith is my middle name (and my father's and grandfather's.

My name is Rhett. I like Boba Fett. Boba Fett + Rhett = Boba Rhett. I'm glad I could finally crack that nut for you all. :3pdance:

Rhett Fett would've rhymed. :disaprove

My initials are TK. I put them in lowercase when I registered because I didn't know if the username field was case sensitive and I didn't want always have to stretch my pinky to the shift key if I didn't need to.

We have tanks where I work. One of them is tank 102 and gets abbreviated TK102. Seemed a good enough designation. There is absolutely no stormtrooper reference implied, so I do not have a post which I am away from, thank you for asking. :)

My name is Rhett. I like Boba Fett. Boba Fett + Rhett = Boba Rhett. I'm glad I could finally crack that nut for you all. :3pdance:

Huh? I still don't get it... :xp:

I got my name from the general who's most famous for his tactics in the Battle of Marathon in Ancien Greek Time.

My initials are TK. I put them in lowercase when I registered because I didn't know if the username field was case sensitive and I didn't want always have to stretch my pinky to the shift key if I didn't need to.

We have tanks where I work. One of them is tank 102 and gets abbreviated TK102. Seemed a good enough designation. There is absolutely no stormtrooper reference implied, so I do not have a post which I am away from, thank you for asking. :)

1] you're an internet superhero. I would never have thought of the effort involved in the shift-key-pressing. :p

2] tk102 why aren't you at your post?

My name is from the game series Descent. I always hated Dravis, to this DAY I hate Dravis. So I picked his name. :D

Dravis' soulless character was awesome, in other words, and the Descent series is probably my favorite of all time (even though I know some games are "better" at one thing or another :D). "Self destruct sequence activated." -- you can say that to me anytime, baby. :p

Archived