Home

[k1] new feats and a mod that includes all force powers

DraakStraal

I was wondering(this should be possible) if some one make a feat progression called Control of Mind. It could give you 1 bonus point per level(like toughness) in fortitude, will also it would give you and extra force point per level. the bonuses would increase up the progression tree.

Also it would be handy to a a mod that includes all force powers. mind you thinking right now it would be nice to have tsl feats and force powers for kotor

You can only add empty feats. You can give +1 fortitiude and give player feat at once by script, but I don't think you can do so by feat progression. Maybe you can do some script that checks if player have feat and give him +1 to fortitiude, but i never tried to script anything.

Adding new forces is possible, but again, it needs some scripting.

It seems possible to make new feats there is an example here.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Species_Specific_Feats;84086

I would imagine that making a feat progression is similar to a force power progression.

Incorrect, those 'Feats' are likely clever scripting/character or 'hide' item file editing... it is impossible to add a feat to the game that actually does anything like the ones shipped with the game.

Feat effects are hard-coded, there is no files/scripts to edit to alter what they do. Placeholder 'feats' and descriptions are possible but they can't ever do anything on their own.

Archived