DarthRevan243

Choose here  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Choose here

• Silver
    • Brown
    • Multi-Coloured
    • You don't need a new colour

Regarding the lava saber, that's the color of it, not the material it was made of, obviously.

From Wookieepedia: "The crystal itself was less focused and concentrated than normal crystals, therefore lava itself was generated from the extreme heat of the blade and sometimes splashed and dripped out from the blade itself."

:rolleyes:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe clear is just colourless... like all white. That'd be alright.
But there's already a white, and a silver (which is basically white).

Lol, maybe it's infrared light... :xp: Now THAT is a stealth shadow spectre inviso stealthsaber!

Huh... only good colors I can think of to add are pink (slightly bleh) and darker blue (like Alema Rarr's last one) but you could easily add those with mods. Leave the plot, characters, and models to the main company employees, and leave the rest of your little weapon/clothes/armour color problems to the modder community. The game will be better.

P.S: ...A brown lightsaber sounds kinda ick...

1) yellow (a REAL yellow mind you, not that gold/bronze one that they call yellow)

2) how about a normal looking orange - always thought the one they had inTSL didnt look right

Yes. The yellow looks orange and the orange looks red. I was hoping they would look more like the colors in Jedi Academy.

From Wookieepedia: "The crystal itself was less focused and concentrated than normal crystals, therefore lava itself was generated from the extreme heat of the blade and sometimes splashed and dripped out from the blade itself."

:rolleyes:

:lol: I always knew extreme heat generates lava.

I want a 'mood saber'.

My saber would change color depending on my emotional output.

While training Padawans and feeling happy and glee, it'd be silver with a hint of Cyan.

As intensity changed, so would the hue and the standard blue would become present.

If dropped into a nest of Gundarks or surrounded by sith, a brilliant, cobalt radiance would flash into existence.

Would be pretty damned embarrassing if you're secretly homosexual and when you get turned on by some guy it turns pinkish-red and then you have to go all like "Ahahaha, uh, no that's the colour for uh, friendship, yeah."

Or if it turns green when you see somebody having something bigger than you.

Or if it turns icky brownish-yellowish-vomitcoloured if you're talking to someone you think is goddamned ugly.

I want a 'mood saber'.

My saber would change color depending on my emotional output.

While training Padawans and feeling happy and glee, it'd be silver with a hint of Cyan.

As intensity changed, so would the hue and the standard blue would become present.

If dropped into a nest of Gundarks or surrounded by sith, a brilliant, cobalt radiance would flash into existence.

:lol:

Haha, that is a good one. I like that idea. :D

^ Other that that suggestion, I really don't think that there should be anymore lightsaber colors. Lets stick with the originals, is what I have to say. :)

EDIT~ The poll is being closed on "08-28-2035 at 12:42 PM". Wow, that is in a really long time.

I don't want them to add new saber colors, I want them to take them out! To me the only real saber colors are blue, green, red and and I'll let Mace Windu slide with purple because c'mon, its Samuel L Jackson.

Puce I'd like to have a really vile looking one on at least one play through.

Actually, lately I've been thinking more about lightsaber shapes. Especially in light of the TFU game. What I'd really like to see would be a lightsaber more modeled on a more thin bladed sword like a rapier or a foil than a normal traditional lightsaber, like how modern fencers use. It would be quicker, but more for deflecting attacks to the side than meeting them head on.

I'd also like to see a lightsaber with a more scimatar-like grip, like it describes as Darth Bane inheriting at the sith academy on Korriban.

The idea of a set like tonfa's (police billy clubs would be a lot of fun to me as well), or energy whips like that ex-Jedi uses in Darth Bane also would be really cool to play as well.

^What he/she said...

...only with better-looking K1 and TSL colors (like orange actually LOOKS orange, instead of red-orange), because invisible sabers don't look too good...

...and Guard Shotos/Lighttonfas...

...and Lightsaber canes/staffs/Lightspears...(my personal favorite so far) :D

...and Fiber-cord linked lightsabers/Lightnunchaku...

...and the CANON Forked Lightsaber...

...and the mod-inspired Forksabers to make them canon...

...and finally, Training Lightsabers if the game features Jedi Younglings/Jedi Padawans in training.

I don't want them to add new saber colors, I want them to take them out! To me the only real saber colors are blue, green, red and and I'll let Mace Windu slide with purple because c'mon, its Samuel L Jackson.
I agree wholeheartedly.

The other colours are gimics!

Or maybe that's just me. But I'm old and set in my purist ways. :liam

Archived