• Brown
    • Multi-Coloured
    • You don't need a new colour

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Then again, canon already does that.

It's not as bad as Corran Horn's dual-phase lightsaber. One moment it's a nice shining Silver, but with the twiddle of a knob (excuse me :xp:) it increases to almost double it's length, and is purple.

That's about the only lightsaber related thing that's really annoyed me. Other than that, Corran's cool.

• 1 month later...

Except it's not a color. ;P

It's not as bad as Corran Horn's dual-phase lightsaber. One moment it's a nice shining Silver, but with the twiddle of a knob (excuse me :xp:) it increases to almost double it's length, and is purple.

Hahahaha, never realized how dumb it is until you phrased it like that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

And the infamous thread-resurrector strikes again! :D

I have some pics of the official black lightsaber from TFU. Here's the link:

Black lightsaber pics

Personally, I don't really like it. If I have a black lightsaber, I want it where the middle is white and the outside is black. I don't mean grey, I mean BLACK! But it needs the white middle to look good, I think.

Oh, well. Just hand me a pink lightsaber. :slsaber: Wait, that's the wrong color, I said PINK! :lol:

PS:

[girl]Ohh, pretty poodle pink! Just like my nail polish OMFG. Girl jedi's should have their fingernail polish match their lightsaber color! Wait, why am I talking about stupud Star Wars, that's for boys![/girl]

I don't use nail polish! :lol:

And the infamous thread-resurrector strikes again! :D

I have some pics of the official black lightsaber from TFU. Here's the link:

Black lightsaber pics

Personally, I don't really like it. If I have a black lightsaber, I want it where the middle is white and the outside is black. I don't mean grey, I mean BLACK! But it needs the white middle to look good, I think.

Oh, well. Just hand me a pink lightsaber. :slsaber: Wait, that's the wrong color, I said PINK! :lol:

PS:

I don't use nail polish! :lol:

That's quite possibly the coolest colored saber that I've seen (besides silver of course :D)

Archived