Home

New Leaked Clone Wars Trailer

Sabretooth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more uncomfortable with the plot than anything else. Gods, kidnapping Jabba's son? The prequels may have been lackluster, but at least their plot was tolerable. And wasn't Grievous using some sort of superlaser in the previous trailer? :/

Bah, and they've given Anakin an apprentice and added someone with a yellow lightsaber. Looks fairly tacky, all in all.

@ Devon: The lightsaber was Yellow because of the bad quality, it was Asajj Ventress, she has red Sabers, if you notice all the space battles you'll see that there using green and yellow laser weapons, and we all know star wars only has green and red laser weapons on ships.

on Topic: I'm not too keen on the Ret-conn that will ensue in the EU on it's release (Time-line, Knighthood etc), but stylistically its great, can't wait to see it :) also, the recent video on StarWars.com about Ahsoka and the reason why she has been assigned to Anakin has put my mind at rest somewhat regarding the "Wait, now Anakin had a Padawan?!" dilemma

The art style doesn't bother me.

Me neither. Not that it looks amazing, but it's not bad either. The whole Jabba's son thing is just awful. When I heard Yoda saying Jabba's son is kidnapped, I wanted to jump off a cliff. Everything else looks good, though.

The art style doesn't bother me. I look forward to see how it plays out in the theater.

Same here, although hopefully they'll manage to tell the story with some good ol' fashion fighting action and without dramatizing it too much and without adding unnescessary subplots. (like sappy, poorly-done love stories ;) )

... also, the recent video on StarWars.com about Ahsoka and the reason why she has been assigned to Anakin has put my mind at rest somewhat regarding the "Wait, now Anakin had a Padawan?!" dilemma

Uhm, which video are you referring to? Is it maybe a hyperspace exclusive or what, 'cause I haven't found any such video on starwars.com. :giveup:

ME NEEDS TO SEE THAT VIDEO!!! :crybaby:

They've milked the Clone Wars way too much. It didn't last 50 years. They've pulled way too many things out of their asses, and it's impossible that amount of stuff happened in such a small time. It's gone overboard in my opinion.[/Quote]

The war lasted 3 years. That's plenty of time for all the stuff written to happen in.

Sorry Bee...

Hutts were hermaphroditic, and as a result, gender was more of a case of a Hutt's deliberate decision or a viewer's deduction. Often, Hutts carrying children were referred to as female, though it was entirely up to the Hutt in question as to if the distinction was accepted or not

Thx for the link, adamqd !!!

But that "attachment" rationale sounds fairly ludicrous, not really convincing.

Probably so, but at least there is a genuine reason, not "because we wanted him to have one". I mean we all know the Council didn't trust him, so we'll see how it goes.

sheesh...you internet kids.... sittin at your keybaords, always quick to can anything... lolz

All I can say is >> lets see *you* go do something better. Go on, get out your textas and pencils...and GO FOR IT :D

Seeing the background stuff on Jabba will be interesting... may go some way to explaining why Jabba was so keen to feed Luke to the Rancor ;) The Hutts are very wealthy, so the jedi/republic may have indeed been lobbying their favour to be able to continue to fund the war... not unfathomable at all, especially considering the Trade Federation/Intergalactic Banking Clan were siding with Dooku/Sidious.

looks great to me. GL is da man ;) Cant wait til it hits theatres... and SW Live Action....is going to be insane... I didnt see one bit of JarJar in that = good.

mtfbwya

sheesh...you internet kids.... sittin at your keybaords, always quick to can anything... lolz

All I can say is >> lets see *you* go do something better. Go on, get out your textas and pencils...and GO FOR IT :D[/Quote]

QFT.

GL is da man ;)

QFT.

I would quite like to hear something about Jabba's back story too - and It would be nice to find out what he did during the CW.

Archived