Home

Anyone here with knowledge on exporting models to JKA?

UDM

Frankly, I'm too busy already to try to export my models. Blender crashes everytime I try to use it to port the models over from lwo to md3. I'll really appreciate it if anyone will volunteer to port the models over, since they'll probably be deleted or something if no one's expressing interest in them

Normally, this sort of thing would be easy if I had the time. Unfortunately, time is not on my side these days. At least, not until April 26 next year, but that's still a long way to go eh

Er ... what is going on here? I have written some blender scripts for importing to and from .glm format, if it's not too much trouble for you to figure out how to put them in your blender's .scripts folder and edit a path to your game directory (or other folder where you work on models.)

humanoid models don't work, which is what anyone would ask me about, but I know that static .glm files work perfectly.

Thanks. The one I dled didn't work out quite well

In any case, if anyone wants to help me export/import, I'll appreciate it too. It'd be better if someone with the experience could help, to speed things up

Archived