Home

Humorous KotOR 2 Review/Walkthrough

Q

I've read this one before and his reference to Orpheus and Eurydice is just as funny now as it was the first time :p.

Gods, you'd never see anything of quality this low from an Obsidian game.

I don't think that's entirely true, Ed. Ammon Jerro's dialogue in MotB leaps to mind. Then again, all bad writing in Obsidian's games is made up for by:

Judge: And you, Sand? Anything more you wish to add that you did not say in the first three hours?

Sand: Only that the dress the ambassador is wearing is clearly out of fashion, a blatant attempt to distract the court from the matter at hand, and is more appropriate for a Docks prostitute than a diplomatic envoy. Thank you.

Emperor, that's the heart and soul of Star Wars right there - bad dialog with good delivery. Or bad delivery, as the case might be. Who can forget...

"I hate sand its rough and course and it gets in everywhere"

Or perhaps...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I hate sand its rough and course and it gets in everywhere"
Coarse. :)

Mission basically had the same line in K1, anyhow. I think she delivered it about 100x better though. Since she wasn't Anakin and all.

Btw, Pav, did Sand really say that? I must replay! :xp:

Mission basically had the same line in K1, anyhow. I think she delivered it about 100x better though.
BioWare recycles the line again in Mass Effect, but with a more adult theme.

pshaw...everyone knows that mimartin tells lies :D
First Texans get a bad rap on this forum, now this. I never lie about anything important such as Longhorn football or games…Well I will give you Longhorn football, but not games. :D

Whilst playing KotOR recently I also noticed that they recycled the star forge droids when designing the Geth.

:thumbsup:

Some of the Geth! Geth come in different varieties with different abilities including strengths and weakness. They have hopped them up on Roger Clements best stash and have some intelligence when compared to the Star Forge Droids. . Not a lot of intelligence, but some.

Nice find Qliveur, my favorite line from the walkthrough/review is when he picks Atton, Mira and Visas to investigate the transmission from the jungle. Scorchy writes “Together they will form the Lightsaber Justice Squadron.”

I've read this one before and his reference to Orpheus and Eurydice is just as funny now as it was the first time :p.

One of my favorites is that the title of one of the segments is "Domo Arigato, Mr. Goto." :D

Those two were brilliant. Two of my other favorites were the entire CSI: Iziz post, and the "Where we're going, we don't need credits" interlude. :D

OK, since we're listing quotes, how about this one?

Handmaiden: Former student of Atris, a Jedi. She's an albino who likes to punch things. If she had been a midget, it would have completed some magical trifecta.
:lol:

And this one:

Mandalore: Leader of the Mandalorians and a badass in the Bruce Willis mould. And we're talking about the Sin City Bruce Willis, not the ****ty Bruce Willis in that Mathew Perry movie. And Armageddon was pretty ****ing terrible too.
That it was.

I also lol'ed when he said that he was going to hold off on Jedifying Bao-Dur so that he could be the "crafting b*tch." :D

Archived