Home

2012 the end of the world?

leXX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An "interesting" way to die involves a s&m mistress, a room filled with interrogation equipment the KGB would be proud of, and an orangutan that's trained to bite on command.

You forgot frozen sausages, lime jello, and a spoon. :)

Plus, its a nice scene seeing the end of it all on a rooftop, a nice glass of wine, with my love in my arms... and the skull of my enemy as leg rest.

Watching the end is good and all, but participating in it...thats where the fun is. You'll see me. I'll be the one in the black robe on the black horse.

Since I sorta like most of ya, I'll give you this warning. I'll be riding the apocolypse listening to Longtime by Boston. So when the fires start and you hear that song, run! HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm so bored...

When did this turn from Armegeddon to pants?

I didn't know I was in RD.

Nonetheless, here are my feelings on both subjects.

Armeggedon = Seriously can't wait. Then, I can go proclaim my feelings to everyone about them. Also, I will cuss, a lot. 2012 may be a little soon, but I'm ready for anything just as long as they give me a day.

Pants = Keep my legs warm. Although I prefer skirts, pants are second on my list of enjoyable bottomwear. Than jeans, than capri's, than bermuda shorts, than underpants, than regular ol' shorts.

TiE it must be impossible for you to go clothes shopping.

Yes, size 14 (and sometimes 15) shoes are a total bitch to find, even on teh interwebs. Riding in small cars suck, too.

I'll still be expecting pants, Dath.

Meh. I'm more 44" waist, but I buy 48" (burlington big and tall section for the f***ing win!) and wear em with a belt because I don't care about my size, and aint gonna squeeze my fat ass into smaller clothes just to say I'm wearing a smaller size :xp:

And yeah, about size 14 shoes are a bitch to find ><

It's said that putting pants on shortens the lifespan of the world, but you didn't hear that from me.

Aside from that, another interesting story comes from Norse Myth of the Hellfire God Surt, wielding a sword of flames bringing about Ragnarok and the end of human life as we know it.

Archived