Home

Currently Active Users 18 (1 members & 17 guests)

Det. Bart Lasiter

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'll take this opportunity to point out the waning forum activity as of late. Are we all finally getting lives?
I think it's a common LucasForums trait. Activity comes and goes, much in the same way we alway seem to have likes, four people nobody has seen for a year all post again within a couple of days.

The internet is weird.

And there hasn't really been that much news going on lately in the gaming or entertainment businesses.

Additionally, it seems as if no one has had any radical life changing event happen to them.

But yes, I've noticed the inactivity and lack of posting as well. However, I think it odd that so many people notice it... could it be people are checking just as much just not being as vocal?

It's a trend i've been noticing around LF for a while...I'll see like 26 members signed on and sometimes over 400 guests. What's stopping these folks from signing up? *whaps them over the head* Sign up!!

Back in the day on the old server we would get like 100 or so members online and probably same number of guests before the forums went down like the Titanic.

But Yahoo! Slurp bots have no discernible head to whap. :giveup:

Ahh, that makes sense.

It's Jed. He's still stalking us.

Every single one of us.

What ever happened to him? Was he really stalking people? I came back from one of my AWOL stints and he was gone. If somebody knows, please send me a pm or something...thanks!

What ever happened to him? Was he really stalking people? I came back from one of my AWOL stints and he was gone. If somebody knows, please send me a pm or something...thanks!

I vaguely recall something about the computer taking too much out of his time that he should've spent studying for med school, and so his father pulled the plug.

I'm guessing the reason we haven't heard from him still is that he's in med school right now, studying to make sure his ass doesn't fail out.

Archived