Home

Force Unleashed Rating?

well since lucasarts has already rated the game T for teen, i just hope they re-release it with an M rating because Hayden Blackman (homeboy who made the game) said it would probably have been rated M if they didnt have to tone down some of the stuff in it, ex. blowing up rancors from the inside out, dismemberment, blowing up stormtroopers with a very powerfull force push

How is dismemberment a warrant for an M rating? Isn't that the minimum requirement for anything involving a lightsaber?

Dismeberment doesn't warrant an M-rating. Jedi outcast allows you dismember and cut off various body parts, albiet through a cheat code. :lol:

It still had a T-rating.

THe movies weren't very bad compared to the games. There were only a few select times were the movies actually featured killing and/or dismeberment, and the majority of it was in EP3. ANd there was little to no blood except in the cantina scene in Ep4 and on Luke after his fight with Vader at Bespin in EP5.

I hope it stays at T for Teen, because if it goes to M or higher my stoooopid parents might not let me get it....

also, the different system versions might have different ratings...like the Xbox 360/PS3 might be m, the wii/PSP might be teen, and the DS might be E-10+....

its all possible

I hope it stays at T for Teen, because if it goes to M or higher my stoooopid parents might not let me get it....

Its been a long time since I've heard that, you got responsible parents :)

Yeah, I think it will not warrant a higher rating than T- for teen

Its been a long time since I've heard that, you got responsible parents :)

hehe, NO! I AM TURNING 16 IN 5 MONTHS, THEY SHOULD TRUST ME TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE....i mean, c'mon....

i understand that they wouldnt let me get an M or A game, but if it is a cool star wars game that i have been looking forward too forever, then they should bypass it once....

That's kind of weird, I'd understand if it was GTA we were talking about...but this is a Star Wars game. :3

I guess this only proves the point that most parents don't know anything about games and overreact when the media portrays violent ones in a negative way.

Archived