Home

Force Unleashed Rating?

I don't think it will go M. There is to much at stake, as some of the others said. If it goes M, then they could potentially lose fans, and such. I am sure it will be teen, just like most of the other games. Personally I think the only way it could possibly go M, is if there is nudity or anything like that, which is very unlikely. Chopping off arms, and stuff using the force or a lightsaber is hardly a reason for it to be rated mature.

The ESRB is screwed up. It even says on their website that bloodless dismemberments are allowed in T games. And that's what a lightsaber does; it instantly cauterizes the wound, allowing for no blood to be shed. The only way I could see this being plausible is if the ESRB came out one day and said that any game with instantly-cauterized-dismemberment will be rated M. Either way, this is stupid. I don't care too much about the exploding-a-Rancor thing anymore (or the exploding stormies anymore as well), but if they're not even allowed to show holes in guys after initially impaling them (which is far less worse than the impalement being shown), then that is the epitome of stupidity. Dismemberment is not the main thing anymore; it's now showing a fricking hole in a guy after you impale him.

Archived