Home

Star wars Battlefront 3 - Better than SWB2?

Darth Loner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you pick up a SBD's weapon? Or a droideca's for that matter? And why bother when sabers are probably the best weapon in the game unless people here are capable of killing half the enemy on a time with 1 blaster rifle throw or something.

elite rifle is better than the lightsaber, hehe...

• 3 weeks later...

I love the whole capture the command post idea, but maybe there should be diffrent objectives for each team that actually effected the on going battle. As for the hero units, I think that if your team meets certain requirements such as hold x amount of command posts then an AI controled hero should enter the battle on their side. The hero would be extremely powerful (like a real jedi) but once it dies its gone for good.

Then just throw it in the Instant Action SP mode, as long as its offline.

Do you really want to see huge maps with 100's of AI lagging the crap out of the game, Heroes and Villains running around randomly killing you. While your trying to complete some mundane and irrelevant task with half your team camping on a hill or spamming chat with gut wrenching political discussion.

To tell you the truth, I dont think Ive ever seen 100 ai on a shipped map, in fact the only place I have seen that many is on mod maps, which you ironically seem to think will solve the problem. I agree that heroes are bad, but theres really nothing a developer can do to stop the other things you complain about without causing more trouble than there was initially.

I don't understand where you are coming from, BF2 is fine, i fear 100 AI, huge maps, and AI Jedi online, which i pointed out something that i am against but doesn't exist.

I just see LA promoting a BF3 with the fact that its going to be larger with more AI than 64 currently available. Maps far larger than Geonosis and

Kamino.

My opinion and only that is Creative changes to the online game-play or dramatic increase in size be kept offline. There is nothing ironic about that. Im pointing out mods as a means for people who like to play maps built off of a more creative conquest style, if someone has a console so be, they are just as capable of buying the PC version.

I agree that heroes are bad, but theres really nothing a developer can do to stop the other things you complain about without causing more trouble than there was initially.

Why cant the developer stop what i fear by not including it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well obviously...

But anyway, I don't think that the content should be kept offline. No no no, that would a mistake beyond having Heros in the games. I would love the idea of the AI jedi, but no super power just normal jedi. I think you could have objectives added if you wanted(this would be considered by the host of the session). You could also play the normal conquest modes if you wanted. But I don't want to see content taken off the online experience, because online is where players come together to play. This wouldn't be the same without all the fun from the offline game. I'd also like the to see the Galactic Conquest to be put online. I just want all the same stuff from the offline game brought to the online except for the jedi who should be nothing but the campaign.

Archived