Home

Reserved for Mrs. Sitherino.

El Sitherino

So Sunday I woke up to the awesomeness that is my days off and made a trip up to Fort Worth to hang out with a good friend of mine who is on leave from the Marine Corps. We went to Home Depot and made a beer bong and purchased some alcohol. (I later had the brilliant idea to load the funnel with rum).

Then came Monday. My girlfriend came over and we watched some cartoons before she had to leave. After she left for school, I went and continued my search for a ring, where I stumbled in upon the ring I would eventually get. So after some heavy debating, I asked the saleswoman to hold the ring and I would return from my bank. So with the cash in my hand, I returned to the jewelry store and made the single greatest purchase I've made since I bought my first toy lightsaber. I was jumpy and anxious, ready to open that box the next time and hear the word yes.

Well, eventually lunch came. Here was my chance. We went to a nearby park with a nice little waterfall and rocky bank, a spot we've retreated to many times. I figured this would be the perfect place to make my proposal, so I got in front of her and dropped to a knee. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with a strange warm tingling feeling as though someone had decided to coat me in icyhot and novacaine, all the while kicking me in the testicles. Why was I thinking she would say no? Well, whatever it was, she said yes and everything was great. Stupid grins on both of our faces I returned with her to her school where we parted ways until later that day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sithy, congratulations! You're so money.

Considering it's also your 21st birthday we might not see you for the rest of the day so here's pic for posterity. :p

sithypk2.jpg

Best wishes to you and the future La Sitherina!

Great, now we can't have that sexy tryst over some lonesome summer where we discover both each other and ourselves while using Crisco for more than just eating. Sure, the experience would have been only temporary, but memories and sunburns last forever.

Good job.

Congratulations on your engagement Sithy.

Great, now we can't have that sexy tryst over some lonesome summer where we discover both each other and ourselves while using Crisco for more than just eating. Sure, the experience would have been only temporary, but memories and sunburns last forever.

Good job.

Peanut butter is the professional's choice.

Does this mean it is over between us?

WHAT!??? Since when has he been stringing you along too? To me it's always promises of someday this and later that but you know what? NOTHING!

/end weird gaystyle rant. :D

Congrats man. Hope you have much marital bliss.

Archived