Home

Reserved for Mrs. Sitherino.

El Sitherino

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't really say no to a question like that and expect him to listen.

If I were you, I'd get a general outline as what to say to Nana Sitherino after her encounter with a strange man shouting in slurred words: "How long since you seen one-a these things granny?" Followed by a loud whooping "Woo-hoo!" and a half dozen floppy and free-flowing pelvic thrusts in her general direction.

If I were you, I'd get a general outline as what to say to Nana Sitherino after her encounter with a strange man shouting in slurred words: "How long since you seen one-a these things granny?" Followed by a loud whooping "Woo-hoo!" and a half dozen floppy and free-flowing pelvic thrusts in her general direction.

I believe the only things Sith could say after having his woman see the incarnation of sexiness doing his mating dance would be "he had to have used a pump" and "remember, the prenup says I own half of all your things."

Summarized: *pelvic thrust* Oh yeah!

Archived