Home

Happy 21st birthday, Sithy!

Oh Sithy, I forgot to mention that apparently we've got some Bud here at work taking up space. They're threatening to trash it, so if you run down here real quick maybe they'll give it to you!

Er, uh, don't know how long it's been in the fridge though..... :p

From barely legal to full adulthood. They grow up so fast! And before you notice they are about to marry a girl! XD

Sithy, for your future adult life I wish you that you always find the wisdom and patience you need to make those happy, who make you happy. :)

And that that there always may be a reason to drop your pants!

El Sitherino Day on Lucasforums!

oooo greatness i know what that means

*drops pants*

Happy Birthday! Twenty-one and engaged.

Hope you have many, many more (birthdays for clarity sake). If you stop drinking rum out of a beer bong it will make the many more that much more likely. :cheers:

El Sitherino Day on Lucasforums!
oooo greatness i know what that means

*drops pants*

So thankful there is not a webcast of this. :D

So thankful there is not a webcast of this. :D

I thank God every day that we do not have to be made visually aware of RayRay's, uhm, little ray.

Happy Birthday, Sithy! For God's sake, get someone else to drive who's actually unimpaired. If you're going to get plastered, at least do it on the Really Good Stuff and not cheap crap.

Here are some other Mama Jae bits of wisdom if you're going to get wasted:

1. Do NOT get drunk on cheap burgundy wine. EVER.

2. Do not eat spaghetti and/or beef burgundy before getting drunk on cheap burgundy.

3. If you experience completely double vision, it's probably time to take a break from alcohol. Don't drive with completely double vision, you won't know which car is going to hit you.

4. Keep a bucket by the side of the bed. Preferably with a plastic trash bag in it to make cleaning up easier.

5. Don't bother with a washcloth and towel, just get into the shower to clean up.

6. Tip the hotel housekeeper really, really well if you make a big mess.

Or so I've heard.

Archived