Home

Galaxies will be 5 this year. Any ideas on how we can celebrate it?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Its hard to believe that this game has reached the ripe ol' age of 5. Despite some hard times in its chequered history, Galaxies is still here. So I am trying to come up with some neat ideas where we can celebrate its 5th birthday.

post away!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems pretty nice, it would be great to have a HUGE party, it would be great, I like the idea of getting everyone transfered to one server, but that would be a bit hard to do, so maybe if it's posible, to make a brand new server named partytime or something like that, and like on test center, *so says friend* there is a person you talk to where you can change level, get weapons etc. It would be nice, and base it in a cantina like mos eisley or something, it would be great, we could all run around at 90, and do heaps of duels, have all 90 ents dancin out, havin all these fx goin off, npcs walkin around, like droids who serve food, etc. And have all colourful lights etc, but I am aware that this doesn't just happen so easily, it takes alot of programming, so you can nurf it down if you like, lol

Uh.... that's the reward, but not the party ha ha, so far, results on swgalaxies.net, show that we should do a server merge, which I support, lol. For the server merge, if SWG devs are bothered, we could do a very global event on a single planet, since all the new guys start in Mos Eisley, I believe it should be done there, unlike before it was at Nym's Stronghold (Or whatever it is) and no new guys can see it, since it may be too dangerous, in Mos Eisely, they appear right into the party, but the thing is a theme, we need a theme for the party.... Ships? Factions? A storyteller event where for one time, your aloud to place storyteller stuff in Mos Eisley, which would be awesome? Heaps of different events, we just need to decide.

5 years and much clouds this game in terms of longevity...

IDK what I'll be doing to commemorate the event, even if I'll resub for it for that matter. There's still time to ponder over it so who knows...

Archived