Home

prosze o stworzenie modyfikacji że przejmujesz statek Ravager

Maciej Master

i ma sie ten statek jak sie jest po ciemnej stronie i ma sie naprzykład że Ebon Hawk przejeli jedi wysłani przez Mistrza Kavara i oni mają Ebon Hawka.i naprzykład wysyłasz Mire żeby zabiła Jedi na Ebon Hawku i sie dajesz Dla Niej ten statek. jesteś Lordem Sith i ma sie swoją armie a Kreia jest Naszą Mistrzynią i Sion naszym uczniem a ci inni Atris to zostaje naszą uczenicą i naprzykład wybiera sie kogoś żeby był mistrzem akademi na koribrann naprzykład Attona i Handmaiden i ona jest jego uczenicą a ci inni co nie wymieniłem to są genarałem np Bao Dur to jest Kapitanem floty Sith a Visas to Uczenica Bao Dura a droidy tak jak wcześniej słurzą swojemu mistrzowi to było by po pokonaniu Dartha Nihilusa

a Mira była by łowcą nagród tak jak Calo Nord lub Boba Fett albo Jango Fett

i by sie miało jego statek lub Leviathan taki co był w Kotor 1 i by sie miało stacje taką jak np Gwiazda Śmierci albo Gwiezdna Kuźnia

a po jasnej że się jest Mistrzem Jedi i inni są jedi a sithowie zostali pokonani

a Atris Wynagrodziła nas że pokonaliśmy Sith i zostalismy Mistrzem Jedi i członkiem rady Jedi.

Yes I can. But first I'll write a few words to Maciej in Polish, since it seems he can't speak English.

Maciuś! Po pierwsze to jest forum anglojęzyczne. Polaków jest tu chyba tylko dwóch (wliczając mnie) więc pisanie tu po polsku nie ma sensu gdyż 99% ludzi tutaj nie zrozumie ani jednego słowa. Po drugie, prośby o jakąś modyfikację postuje się w dziale "Modding Requests" a nie tutaj. Po trzecie to o co prosisz jest praktycznie niemożliwe do stworzenia. A nawet jeśli by było, zajęłoby tak z minimum 5 lat. Mówię serio. Twoja prośba o modyfikację jest tak ogromna, i wymaga tylu zmian iż jestem pewien że nikt się tego nie podejmie, ani nawet nie pomyśli o tym.

Ok so basically he asked for a mod to be created.

He asked for a total conversion mod, where you take over Ravager, Kavar takes over Ebon Hawk, you sent Mira to kill him and give her Ravager to do so, you're a Sith Lord and have an army, Kreia is your Master, Sion is your apprentice, you chose someone to become a master of the academy on Korriban, for example Atton or Handmaiden and Atris becomes his/her apprentice and the others not mentioned before become generals, Bao-Dur for example becomes Sith Fleet Capitan, Visas becomes Bao-Dur's apprentice and the droids serve their master after defeating Nihilius. Mira becomes a bounty hunter like Bobba, Jango or Calo Nord and has a ship like they had or Leviathan (from K1). You also have a space station like Death Star or Star Forge. Everything above happens if you're DS.

If you play as a lightsider, you become a Jedi Master, others are also Jedi, the Sith are defeated, Atris awards us for defeating the sith in becoming a Jedi Master and a Jedi Council member.

His grammar was horrible and sometimes I could barely understand what he was talking about (even though I'm Polish). I already told him that first it's an english-speaking forum, second that you post mod request in "Modding Requests" section and third that what he is asking for is pretty much impossible to do and even if it wasn't, it would take like 5 years at least to develop and that nobody will do it for sure.

Even if there was a team, it would take forever to do. Team Gizka has taken 4 years to get to now, which the public release hasn't been released. For a total conversion, it would take years, and by the time it was finished, Team Gizka's mod has been done for 12 years, and K3 would have caused all the K2 fans to start modding K3. No one would take it.

Polaków jest tu chyba tylko dwóch (wliczając mnie)

Trzech. Ja EbonH4wK Maciej Master no i ty Thrawn. A po za tym to już to podałeś na pewniej stronie zwanej kotor2.pl. I ci mówiłem że to jest niemożliwe. NIEMOŻLIWE.

P.S.: Ja nie jestem adminem z kotor2.pl tylko taki nick sobie dałem. A na kotor2.pl mam nick maxie1994.

Jae Onasi cant you add an different area on the forums were you could discuss in a different language? cos PM talking is boring and slow and Chatting would bother other people when they are talking so that would be an great idea :D right?

[offtopic]

A ja pozwole sobie podbić do pięciu ;P

Maciek, jak nie umiesz Angielskiego (i Polskiego tez nie bardzo ;/) to zostań sobie na kotor2.pl. Uzywanie translatora niewiele ci tu pomoze w kontaktach z ludźmi.

[/offtopic]

To don't go totally offtop:

I have no idea why people keep asking for total conversions. Not many modders will ever make a total conversion and probably no-one would waste few months/years to make mod just cos someone asks for it.

Jae Onasi cant you add an different area on the forums were you could discuss in a different language? cos PM talking is boring and slow and Chatting would bother other people when they are talking so that would be an great idea :D right?

Nope, that is our policy, if you want to post in a non-english language then please find a suitable forum for it on your own.

Believe it or not for some of the posters around here this place is the only place for them to excercise their 'english' muscles. ;)

English people don’t have muscles. They have stiff upper lips!

I’d like to ask this question here, since it’s related and I’ve wondered for some time. When people refer to ‘total conversion’ mods (I see this phrase a lot), what exactly does that mean (apart from a lot of work and time - I gather that much)? Is there a glossary somewhere for this kind of mod terminology?

Thanks!

~Paper~

(Yes, I am Eglish)

Jae Onasi cant you add an different area on the forums were you could discuss in a different language?

There might be new features that can be used for something like this after the forums get upgraded, but I don't think the policies regarding this have been decided on yet.

The main problem with this is that most of the staff monitoring the forums are English speakers, and would be unable to tell if what is being discussed is inappropriate or against the forum rules if the conversation is held in a foreign language.

It would also be fairly uninteresting for other visitors to see a lot of posts they can't understand. English is pretty much the lowest common denominator on these forums; most visitors can read or write it to some degree even if it's not their native language.

I’d like to ask this question here, since it’s related and I’ve wondered for some time. When people refer to ‘total conversion’ mods (I see this phrase a lot), what exactly does that mean (apart from a lot of work and time - I gather that much)? Is there a glossary somewhere for this kind of mod terminology?

Wikipedia seems to have an article for every need. :p

Total Conversion

Archived