Home

Squill Diving: Help!!

mykilFireheart

I am a level 16 on the jedi path. i am stuck on the legacy quest Squill Diving.

I can not make it through the cave to collect the last droid part without being killed and having to clone an start over. what should i do? Do i need to level up more or is there a trick to this quest. anyone who can help i'd be greatful.

Well it's best to level up a bit higher. The trick would be to have a friend along to help.

And to keep from dieing, kill your way through it. One at a time. If you get incapped(when you are out of health but not a corpse), wait for the weakened state to go away(that skull thingy under your HAM bars). It takes only a little while.

What server are you on?

Exactly what tommy said, I tried it about your lvl and got beat down, so I left off until about lvl 39 (I wouldn't suggest leaving it that long , it's just i was that lvl before i got round to it :)) then I just strolled through it

• 2 months later...

I was able to get in no problem. You don't have to go all the way through the cave. When you come to the first fork in the tunnel go left. Look on your map for a white dot that indicates an old man in a cavern. Its right by him.

I started clearing my way through for like an hour when I finally found out that all I had to do was make a left turn in the beginning of the cave to find it. Only had to kill a couple of mobs. Make sure you buff too.

Archived