Home

Mankinds Worst Mistake

Marius Fett

Biggest Mistakes?

Either having far, far, far too much tolerance (That probably didn't come out the way I wanted it to...) or Zealotry.

Tolerance: If you tolerate too much then eventually it will get to the point of: (S)He's killing tons and tons of people, but its okay, because her/his culture says that it is okay to kill many people to become happy... <--- Extreme? Yes, but I believe it gets my point across...

Zealotry: People who will do anything to get their message spread and/or follow their ideology (Whether political, religious, or what) too much and get to the point of: "You are an infidel, DIE!" or "You are a Stupid, Ignorent, Right/Left/Anything-I'm-Missing believer."

So, yeah, too much tolerance or zealotry.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-The Treaty of Versaille

-Eve listening to the freakin serpant

-Slavery

-Getting too intelligent for it's own good (IE. WMD's, Atom Bombs)

-Getting to dumb for it's own good (IE. Fast Food corporations shoving practically toxic waste down humainty's gullets)

-Gangsta rap

-Relying too much on techknowledgy (I am not looking foreward to a 2001:A Space Oddssey type occurance.)

-Cannibalism for recreation.

H.A.L. was cool though.

Where have you heard of cannibalism for recreation? :(

H=I

A=B

L=M

At any rate, Some of our greatest achievements may at some point prove to be our greatest mistakes. Technically I could call Television our greatest mistake because of the society it has bred. The internet for the ease of allowing people to hide their identities.

Archived