Home

Level up help?

mykilFireheart

Can anyone suggest ways to level up fast so that i may finally go back to the legacy quest: squill diving? I am trying to do some quests from the mission terminal's but are there other ways to level up? I'm still a level 16 on the jedi path and i am having a hard time. I'd be grateful for any help!

the guide helps a lot but i'm curious about any quests besides the mission terminals. Are ther mob quests like i read somewhere? if so how do i find them.. or do i just keep doing mission terminal quests and leveling up that way.... it's kind of repeditive through the mission terminal...but it works..i'm close to level 19

about the only two ways you can level up in galaxies is mission terminals and Legacy. At least they are easiest and fastest. Make sure you always get an XP buff from an entertainer, it will help. Other methods for leveling include grinding on random mobs, which is essentially legacy quest, just you get a mass xp payout in the end, or being fortunate enough to catch Restuss at a slow hour and doing antenna missions with a group. The restuss thing can work, but rarely does.

Oooo If you haven't been hitting an entertainer for buffs, you really need to do this.

Get the XP buff Armor and for a jedi I think its strength.

Find an entertainer, and /watch (or /listen if they are playing music) until it gets max duration. Then you send them a /tell and ask them for the buffs you want. When they give you the buff, /thank then /tip them.

Archived