Home

SWBF III Periods of Play

DAWUSS

What periods is/should SWBF III encompass? I and II focused on the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil War, two very well detailed periods of the Star Wars timeline, and while I'm sure those periods will be included in SWBF III, are there going to be/should there be more periods in SWBF III? There could be periods like the Jedi Civil War, the Sith Wars, the Corellian Insurrections...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Pre-Clone war era would be pretty interesting. It would be pretty fun playing as a Mandalorian or fighting the Sith as a Republic trooper.

I don't know much about after the Galactic War era, but I doubt there would be anything interesting there.

I don't know much about after the Galactic War era, but I doubt there would be anything interesting there.

Apparently LA does...but yeah, I can see what you mean about the Mandalorians and pre-Clone War. But there aren't too many eras that I know of before the Clone Wars, and none that I know of after the Galactic Civil War. Maybe LA'll come up with something completely new. I don't think that's too likely, though.

Archived