Home

What system(s) should it come out for???

littleman794

What system(s) should SWBF3 come out for?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What system(s) should SWBF3 come out for?

• Playstation 2
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not anymore, the 360, Wii, and PS3 do more than just play games, but games are still the most important thing on consoles, yay!

Thats true, but please tell me the last time you wrote an essay, made a powerpoint or browsed the internet with complete ease on any console.

I could care less about, thats what a PC is for,lol! Thats why most PCs you buy at first cant handle too many games, its not for gaming, unless you do get Alienware, XPS, or a something like a graphics card. Consoles where made to play games without worrying for bugs, computer freezes, viruses, and a host of other problems. Although consoles sometimes have problems too! lol.

Battlefront III come out for at least the 360 and PC. The PS side is unkown...

• 1 month later...

well thats just a major mistake. just PSP? PSP isnt even popular anymore. Nintendo DS, Wii, PC and Xbox 360 are. PSP was just a little bump to keep the Playstation company going till they invented the PS3. JUST FOR PSP??? I CANNOT IMAGINE THAT. I put up with that last lame game Rogue Squadron or watever it was called and i have been waiting for this.

God I hope thats not true.

I cant imagine ever buying the game for a console, the mods make the game so much more fun.

Its also not really a game thats good for multiplayer with friends. Everyone i know is anti star wars and would never would play the game over CoD4 or Brawl, defeating the point of having it as multiplayer game.

Archived