Home

What system(s) should it come out for???

littleman794

What system(s) should SWBF3 come out for?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What system(s) should SWBF3 come out for?

• Playstation 2
    • Playstation 3
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii

i find it interesting how the original xbox has died and no new games r being put on it yet new games r being put on the ps2 as well as the ps3.
PS2 is way more popular than Xbox and almost no one plays Xbox anymore, they have all gone to Xbox 360. The main reason I think they still make games for PS2 while they stopped making Xbox games a long time ago is because a lot of people still own PS2's and they don't want to go out and keep getting better consoles to play a new game, that and sony has to have everything.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS2 is way more popular than Xbox and almost no one plays Xbox anymore, they have all gone to Xbox 360.

I still have and use my Xbox. I voted for both, PS2 and Xbox, mainly because that is all that I have.

Screw having it on the older systems! I have a ps2 and I have to say that making the Swbf3 for ps2 is like making Battlefront 1,2 and 3 for NES. Ps2 can't handle it, xbox might, and ps3 is slow. I'm thinking physics optional card for pc. Xb 360 is the only one that could possibly handle it, besides pc.

BTW, I voted ps2

Just pretend all the votes for the original Xbox are votes for PC, otherwise they're wasted votes XD

they don't make games for Xbox anymore. The only reason PS2 is still supported is because Sony knows PS3 is still a waste of space. Needs some games, lol...

hey don't make games for Xbox anymore.

Unfortunately, you are correct. I certainly wish that they did because the console really isn't all that old. What is it 5 or 6 years old? The developers should realize that not everyone has upgraded to the next-gen consoles.

PS3, Xbox 360 but most importantly, the PC. I think the Wii has about as much chance of getting SWBF3 as the f*cking SNES so why that was on the list and PC wasn't I have no idea.

why not? the Wii's good for headshotting, lol. Of course i'd get it on 360/PC anyway, lol

Wii couldn't have it even if it wanted. Graphics will be way too good.

hey they're dumbing down the graphics of The Force Unleashed to put it on Wii, PS2, etc...you never know, lol. I still wouldn't get it for the Wii though. XD

hmph, if it ever comes out on wii it will be so lame (graphics) from what I've seen of the Wii the best graphics I've seen were about as good as Jedi Outcast on a medium setting (no offense; I hope)

Which costs around $1000....

In the age of multiple video cards for 1 system... the cost can climb well beyond that. But your point is dead on. The better graphics are coming with a higher price tag when it comes to PC... that's for sure.

Archived