Home

Atris Question [spoilers]

Gurges-Ahter

I'm not sure I follow you, JC. You're saying that Atris VA was meant to have voiced Kreia? Or is it the other way around? And what does that have to do with anything?

Atris at one point was to have said some of the lines that Kreia has now, because originally Atris was to have joined the Exile's group but that pathway was abandoned. I think the lines that Elizabeth Rider/Atris did voice (that are now voiced by Sarah Kestelman/Kreia in the final game) are still in the sound files.

I'm not sure I follow you, JC. You're saying that Atris VA was meant to have voiced Kreia? Or is it the other way around? And what does that have to do with anything?

I think Kreia replaced Atris completely. There's evidence that Atris was originally meant to be a party member (portrait and everything...but no DS transitions, like Kreia), and there are voiceovers for an Atris Traya. My theory is that things didn't work out with Ms Rider, so they had to downgrade Atris to a lesser role, replacing Atris the party member with Kreia. There are some dialogue voiceovers for Kreia suggesting that she would become Traya upon Atris' death, meaning Obsidian still planned for an Atris Traya possibility. But clearly they dropped that idea at some point.

Hope that clears things up. :)

Considering that Atris was also able to be a PC at one point, considering she has her own profile icon, there was probably the possibility of Atris vs. Kreia, Exile vs. Atris, and Exile vs. Kreia on Malachor V

Archived