Home

Happy Birthday Bob Lion54!

Our own widdle Bobicus is growing up and has hit 25!

lion_celebrating.gif

A happy birthday to the king of all beasts, and the most renowned 3rd-level paladin to ever smite evil upon a demon dog (or at least who tried to, but it made you no less awesome!) in a D&D game. May you continue to roll as many criticals as you currently do. :D

That pic is AWESOME! *Right-click/Save*

Thanks for reminding me that I am quarter-aged. (At least, if fifty is still middle aged.)

I must admit, my sword arm is getting a bit weak with old age... I must remedy that with some Extra Smiting! Oh, yea! Hail to the Paladin, Baby!

A happy birthday to the king of all beasts

It's good to be King.

Thanks, Devon!

Happy Birthday!!

In honor of your b-day we will have a long gaming session on the first Saturday in May, but poke Devon to get out of bed sooner than 2 hours after the time we're supposed to start.

Oh, it was a howler and not a demon-dog, but if calling it a demon-dog makes your smiting heart happy. we can call it that. :D

*throws a melt-a-belt-grenade into thread and grabs intercom*

-KKRZZZBT- ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ray Jones and I am the owner of this little island. in case you didn't notice, all your pants are now dropped, please enjoy your flight with nakety-air, bwahaha -KXRRD-

-KXXXRRRCHSSST- Hai this is jaymack calling all stewardesses -- PLAES REPORT TO MY COCK PIT IMMEDIATELY! KTHX -KWWWWRRUZZIIOP-

Oh, it was a howler and not a demon-dog, but if calling it a demon-dog makes your smiting heart happy. we can call it that. :D

Has Ed managed to find out what type of daemon that archway was supposed to represent yet?

Birthday Happiness, Bobicus.

7-avene.jpg

Use it well.

Oh Bobicus, it seems like just yesterday when we were out drinking in Santa Monica and drunkenly stumbled into that dance club. Last thing I remember you were talking to this wacky blond girl

bl1yv1.jpg

After that you left with her upstairs I think. You dog!

Happy birthday!

Last thing I remember you were talking to this wacky blond girl

bl1yv1.jpg

Oh, the things we did! None of it can be retold here.

She bites wonderfully! It was like going to Heaven and back on a bed of wilted thorned black roses! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, everyone!

Has Ed managed to find out what type of daemon that archway was supposed to represent yet?

No, because a. the campaign never specifies and b. the DM didn't care enough to go look up a bunch of demons just then when there were battles to be fought, traps to be disabled, locks to be picked, and chests to be looted.

So, they are "generic non-descript demons." :D

Archived