Home

simon 3d

Fyrsten

Here he goes again, with pathetic pleading for a handout... You see:

at the part where you´re to knock on the door I´m stuck!... I know what I´m supposed to do, it´s just so durn difficult!... Anybody with help or maybe mail me an attached save file immediately after it´s opened?...

Here he goes again, with pathetic pleading for a handout... You see:

at the part where you´re to knock on the door I´m stuck!... I know what I´m supposed to do, it´s just so durn difficult!... Anybody with help or maybe mail me an attached save file immediately after it´s opened?...

Google is your friend, mate. :)

I love the first game, the second game is good but not really the same (and Simon's character become less likeable), the third one I've stayed away from, and the fourth looks very German (not necessarily a bad thing! But it would seem to be very different from the first, very English, game).

I think there should be more game remakes, like movies are remade. Take the same basic plot, but make the game world fully 3D and explorable, and with iMuse high quality music, and new puzzles, and more character development

That's something I'd probably throw a couple of interns on if I were President at LucasArts. Re-make the first two Monkey Island games for Steam and the Wii, the code is already there you just need to make it look nicer. It can't take that long to do, and then we'll see how it plays out.

I'm more for remake games that go further than mere graphical improvements, though. I don't think it would work for the first two Monkey Island games so much, because they're seen as such classics, and also the plots are so unique. But Simon The Sorcerer is basically a remake of Monkey Island, so a remake of STS with expanded plot characters and gameplay would probably work.

Another example of a remake would be The Last Crusade, but not Fate of Atlantis. You see the difference?

"Oh man," indeed. It's still very German... but oh the American voices (apart from that dead guy at the end).

In my opinion, no Simon The Sorcerer game should be able to be produced without Chris Barrie signed on first.

Simon 3d was truly awful, if you were worried about how unlikable he bacems in Simon 2, in Simon 3, he's basically a douche, you have no control over how crappily he treats others and becomes incredibly moronic.

From the simon 4, that looks to be changed slightly, but I doubt I could get over the American voice. I probably won't be playing it,

Archived