Home

Malak's Jaw

Gurges-Ahter

@Topic; someone could always produce a mod that explains what happened ;)

True, but we can still have our 'vision' of the Star Wars universe.

Of course :) and that cool, me too. But I keep that in my mind, I'd never try to force my view of the Galaxy on other people, I begrudgingly accept my canon isn't canon just with an "IMO" at the end :) (Remember I'm talking about some guys on a podcast not y'all) One mans KotOR is another mans Vong War...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course :) and that cool, me too. But I keep that in my mind, I'd never try to force my view of the Galaxy on other people, I begrudgingly accept my canon isn't canon just with an "IMO" at the end :) (Remember I'm talking about some guys on a podcast not y'all) One mans KotOR is another mans Vong War...

Aye, I know what you mean :) That said being its in this forum, I presume everyone prefers KotOR to Vong ;) I don't mind the Vong to much, what bothers me more is Palpatine, becoming a dark God.

I would force my opinion of the Galaxy on anyone either, though I would when relevant venture my opinion, at some point, I will fill you all in, on how I think Lucas should have done the prequels.

1What, you want a list? *sighs* I'll just name a couple of things:

Sorry if this is rude, but shouldn't you have corrected it? :xp: Also no Wiki is ever free of vandalism, as an example:

One of the four insane, senile killing machines of the IG-88 line.

@Topic: As mentioned many times, definitive evidence of Revan doing the deed was published in Insider 88, which was released two years before this topic began.

• 3 weeks later...

My :twocents: on this for what it's worth (hint: less than two cents) but I, like many other KOTOR fans, assumed Malak lost his lower jaw because of a battle with Jedi early during his days as a Sith Lord. The revelation that Revan did it is... well a bit disturbing, but not impossible or unbelievable. Even though they where friends once, I like the idea of Revan being the culprit since it shows just how far one goes when one falls to evil. I mean look at Anakin/Vader in Ep.3 and Ep.4 (watching Alderaan be obliterated without protest). Surely the comic series (which I am a semi-fan of) will answer this question so until then it's just our imaginations. :3pdance:

Oh and for the unlikeliness of surviving such an injury, I am sure it has happened. I have seen photos and stories of other people in real life who have suffered horrible injuries that you would think would kill or incapacitate them but no. People have survived a bullet to the head, shotgun blast to the face at pointblank range, etc. Not pretty but they survive with mind intact... :(

Archived