Home

Hancock

leXX

lexx hun, you're always excited about stuff, i should know...you talk to me a lot

and yes, it does look glorious, its actually a biographical movie about Groovy

It's you Dath, you have this effect on me. The mere mention of your name sets my nether regions a quiver.

Oh my god. The sarcasm...it's streaming from you all like a river of bulls***.

I actually just seen a trailer for this like a week ago and I was 'WTF was that?'. So having said that, until I learn more of the movie, I'm indifferent. I guess thats better than hating something for no good reason...

Like my jackass of a brother...

edit:Video just loaded. MWA HAHAHA!! I like it, I like it alot. Its like if I was a superhero; drunk and an *******...wait, I already am drunk and an *******. Now where to get superpowers..? DATH!! I summon thee!

Oh, and don't forget to read the comments! lol

Oh my god. The sarcasm...it's streaming from you all like a river of bulls***.

I actually just seen a trailer for this like a week ago and I was 'WTF was that?'. So having said that, until I learn more of the movie, I'm indifferent. I guess thats better than hating something for no good reason...

Like my jackass of a brother...

edit:Video just loaded. MWA HAHAHA!! I like it, I like it alot. Its like if I was a superhero; drunk and an *******...wait, I already am drunk and an *******. Now where to get superpowers..? DATH!! I summon thee!

Oh, and don't forget to read the comments! lol

Did you just try to summon me?

HA!! I do have power over Dath! I friggin' knew it!

No, you don't. Note, he said 'try'. He's been here all along, it would seem... :xp:

As to the movie... well, well, well... If this ain't a year for great movies, I don't know one :D

Will Smith is awesome :D

If this ain't a year for great movies, I don't know one :D

Tell me about it. Lets see...

The Dark Knight

Indiana Jones 4

Wall-E

Iron Man

Prince Caspian

Hancock

The Happening

Mongol

That's all I can think of for now, but still. That's more than I normally have to look forward to.

That's a logical assumption, considering that John Hancock was known for wearing an American Eagle beanie.

it could've been their creative interpretation of the whole story! XD

plus this was before i saw any trailers, promos, or posters and only knew Will Smith was in it. which still didn't make much sense to me.

Archived