Home

Hancock

leXX

• 4 weeks later...

There is a new trailer out for it. You'll just have to go to the site (http://www.hancock-movie.com/) and look for it there or if anybody has found an easier way to view it. Feel free to post it as I am too lazy too. :p

Although, another reason why I am posting this is because the "Quantam of Solace" trailer will be released when this comes out.

• 1 month later...

Saw it a couple of days ago. I'd have to say it was alright, but not quite comparable with other Will Smith movies.

You know the movie had to have a plot twist. It just wouldn't have been worth anything if all it had been was him being a bum and then learning to be a superhero. I do think though, that they picked the wrong twist. It would have been alright if he ran into another person like himself... but to have it that they were married? That being near one another turns them into ordinary humans so they can settle down and live a peaceful life?

And they didn't explain certain things... things like, who are the mysterious 'they' who want to kill these people?

They could have done better... hell, I could have done better.

Still, it was entertaining at times. Won't be seeing it in theaters again, though.

Archived