Home

About Handmaiden's influencing

Kilppari

My DS character has left Telos academy and just got Handmaiden on board. I've been following Achilles's influnce guide and got 58 influence by sticking with guide's choices. Next it instructs to take sparring match with Handmaiden for 66 influence, but problem is that I get 74 instead of 66 and so I can't unlock that: "I wanted to ask you about Atris"-conversation because she starting to like my character and she doesn't want to talk about Atris.

Have I done something wrong? Is that that Atris conversation critical to turning her jedi? Perhaps Achilles can enlighten me about this matter?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Her becoming a Jedi scene starts immediately after you finish the third match. There are no dialogue options required--just influence. I also thought that you could talk to her about Atris at any time, but I might be wrong on that one.

My DS character has left Telos academy and just got Handmaiden on board. I've been following Achilles's influnce guide and got 58 influence by sticking with guide's choices.
Have you tried saying, "I will take whatever help I can get" right from the get go? It's been a while since I have check the numbers with that part, but I think you get a huge influence boost from it.

Next it instructs to take sparring match with Handmaiden for 66 influence, but problem is that I get 74 instead of 66 and so I can't unlock that:
If I remember right, Achilles and I had a discussion about this a couple of years ago or so and you do get more influence than his guide said. I don't see how having your influence higher than his guide said should be a problem since the higher your influence, the more likely dialogue options will open up.

"I wanted to ask you about Atris"-conversation because she starting to like my character and she doesn't want to talk about Atris.

Have I done something wrong? Is that that Atris conversation critical to turning her jedi? Perhaps Achilles can enlighten me about this matter?

Hmm... strange, I influenced Handmaiden with DS choices and my influence over her is 82, but still she doesn't want to talk about Atris.
Well, if you're at 82; maybe you need to be at 90 instead. Again, I would have to look at the numbers doing that part of the game again since it's been a while since I saw what numbers you need to be to unlock certain conversations.

If you want to see how to make the Handmaiden a Dark Jedi, I have a video on YouTube showing what you need to do to make that happen when training with her. Maybe that would help. :D

Part 1:

Part 2:

My DS character has left Telos academy and just got Handmaiden on board. I've been following Achilles's influnce guide and got 58 influence by sticking with guide's choices. Next it instructs to take sparring match with Handmaiden for 66 influence, but problem is that I get 74 instead of 66 and so I can't unlock that: "I wanted to ask you about Atris"-conversation because she starting to like my character and she doesn't want to talk about Atris.
Hmmm, that's interesting (the extra bump). Yes, as you seem to recall, once you get a certain amount of influence with her, the Atris branch becomes unavailable (she's so jealous!).

No, the conversation is not critical. All you need is the influence and the backstory on her mom.

I thought that you had to progress in the game in order to unlock certain dialogue? Not just by interacting with the NPCs.... Maybe I am completely wrong, but I always tried at the begging but nothing really worked unless I progressed through certain portions of the game.

I thought that you had to progress in the game in order to unlock certain dialogue? Not just by interacting with the NPCs.... Maybe I am completely wrong, but I always tried at the begging but nothing really worked unless I progressed through certain portions of the game.

Some players you can actually get enough influence in the first conversation, like Mira. There's an awesome influence guide at the link below:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence.php

I don't believe that's accurate. IIRC there is a level cap on the third sparring match, which is required for making HM a jedi.

Just to clarify - I said some characters can have enough influence gained from 1 conversation, not all. I listed Mira as an example - I think Visas Marr is another, although I'm not sure. The guide I linked above will tell you in detail.

Archived