Home

What would you do with a million bucks?

Jae Onasi

My daughter said she'd buy an iPod, a house, and a taco. :lol:

Well that is either one expensive house or taco. :xp:

Would Uncle Sam get his half or are we talking about a full million here?

I would pay off my debt and my parent’s debt. Buy my stepfather and my mother a newer home. Then I would go back to school at the University of Texas in Austin. Either get my doctorate or perhaps law school. I have always wanted to see Ireland and Scotland so a little holiday (vacation to us American’s) may be in order.

First of I'd pay back the bank for the loans we had to buy the business, second I'd open up another branch in Lincoln, love that city and whatever's left I'd invest in something, god knows what though.

I have always wanted to see Ireland and Scotland

Scotland is a beatiful place, the further up you go the better.

--Stream

1. Upgrade my computer with god-like PC hardware.

2. Buy Crysis, as well as all of the games I ever wanted.

3. Watch as Crysis grovels beneath my feet and begs for mercy because of my awesome computer hardware.

4. Do nothing about it and continue torturing playing Crysis.

5. Dine out at an expensive restaurant.

6. Spend time with my family.

7. ...in Brazil/Italy.

8. Give my parents $20,000.

9. Deposit the remaining money into my account.

10. Buy all the frozen, microwaveable food I need. :p

11. NO IPODS!

12. AND NO CELLPHONES!

Build a house on Antartica, lots of space, now other people to bug me.

And since the climate goes hotter, it might turn to a tropic paradise.

Or fund the money into a project to dig the deepest hole ever.

Though some other crazy projects, like waving the money in front of Lucas saying: "Its yours if you order lucasarts to make Kotor 3".

Though some other crazy projects, like waving the money in front of Lucas saying: "Its yours if you order lucasarts to make Kotor 3".

Because he really wants and/or needs your chump change... :lol:

What would I do? Make sure my younger sister didn't need to pay for college, pay off debts and mortgages and buy myself 5k worth of pc hardware to put a kickass system together.

As for the rest of it, donate some to charity (my church certainly could use a 100k boost) and give the remainder to my buddy who works at Prudential Financial so he could invest it and I could live on the interest.

_EW_

On my own, nothing useful.

I'd like to think I'd give most of it away, but money does strange things to the mind.

It would be nice wall paper for my room, as I don't have any.

And the plaster gives it that "dump" feeling, getting sick of it, alas I don't have the money to spend.

1) Pay off medical bills

2) buy a house and new car

3) pay for My wife and I to finish schooling debt free

4) new home for mother and father in law

5) better place for my grandmom to stay

6)travel

7) invest the rest for our kids' college for when we have them and/or some for our retirmement

1) get doctorate in motorsport engineering

2) buy house with obscenely well stocked garage(tools, lift, welder, lathe, mill, etc)

3) finish motor swap on my bimmer

4) buy track car

5) buy kit car

6) buy second house near the nurburgring

7) invest the rest

I'd probably buy me a Chevvy Corvette and a nice apartment (including the furniture and appliances for it), then I'd upgrade my PC so I don't have to do it again for at least five to ten years and I'd still have at least a half of that money left, which I'd either invest, put on a savings account so I'd get an annual interest, or I'd do both.

Save all of it, get a job for awhile, live normally, and once I had gained 300,000$ of interest, I would buy a nice house and a car. Then, after I gaiend 200,000 more interest, I would use that for fun. It's pretty much about a 10-15-year plan, where I would never spend the core of my bank account, the million dollars.

For me? Eh, I haven't really thought about it, still, I'd split half to my parents, and for remainder? Get a good but not big house, Mercedes Benz SLR, and 1 good computer, that's all...

For remainders? Split half into charity services...

Still remains? Eh...Bury them into ground.

Archived