Home

What would you do with a million bucks?

Jae Onasi

1) Down payment on that condo I've had my eye on in downtown Tempe.

2) Pay off bills. All of them.

3) College fund for my kiddies, my sister's kiddies, and my step-brother's kiddies.

4) Down payment on something nice for my parents.

5) Invest the rest of it.

I'd buy myself a house that's tighter than a twelve-year-old.

Back injury.

My daughter said she'd buy an iPod, a house, and a taco. :lol:

I'd buy your daughter.

A lollipop because she sounds like a good kid.

And I'd buy myself out of the ban I feel a-coming. o_Q

I will most likely donate it all to some charity if I feel that I don't deserve it. If I do, then I will buy a new computer first, maybe some new clothes, establish a company, maybe buy a house, and with whatever's left, I will try to personally pay back artists, indies and other people whose music/movies/games I have pirated (if I feel they really deserve it, and yes, there's quite a list for that).

And if anything remains, I'd buy Hallucination.

Wasn't that probably a reference to drugs hah

I would fund my own education, which would remove a considerable chunk :/ Then splurge a trip for the extended family, before splitting the rest between my parents and a charity. Sad to say, I would probably give more to my parents:P

Edit: Oh yes, and I would buy a Mini Cooper. They're so cute! <3

Actually a million bucks isn't what it used to be... invested wisely it can generate about 35-40k a year or so... not much really. And that isn't spending any of it anywhere else.

You could live on it but you won't ever be Bruce Wayne...

Just my :twocents:

yup, a million bucks isnt that much anymore, remember that scene from Austin Powers, when Dr Evil wanted a million dollars and everyone started laughing.... ;)

still, I wouldnt say no :)

what I'd do>>

1. Pay off mortgage, sell house, move to Spain

2. Buy a property in Barcelona, Spain.

3. Buy a investment property

4. Become a life member at Barcelona Football Club(soccer for you yanks)

5. Offer a large charity donation to David Lynch to remaster the deleted scenes from 'Fire Walk With Me'

6. Design my house from ground up to be 1337 tech optimised, but in an unassuming neo-classical schema

7. Buy an original Alma-Tadema painting

8. Offer a large charity donation to The White Stripes and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs to collaborate on an EP

9. Buy full page ads in all major UK newspapers simply saying 'BONO IS A WANKER'

10. Commission Bioware to make an <idea kept secret> MMORPG

mtbwya

interesting question, but for me, its rather simple:

1. Get my own place and new furnishings

2. Pay off school

3. Buy some upgrades for my truck (namely exhaust, intake, ignition, and extra cooling)

4. Upgrade my existing computer

5. Invest the rest either in property or stocks

You get the full million. :D
Cool then, I would then give the other five hundred thousand to your daughter, so she could have a second taco.

Just as long as she isn’t buying the taco from Pizza Hut's sister company Taco Bell. That is a little much for a taco from Taco Bell, don’t want to teach her to be frivolous with her money.

Either that or give it to Astrotoy7 so he could do number 9 on his list.

Option 1) Bribe LucasArts to pair up wit Bioware agen for Kotor 3

Problem with these sort sof things is, LA is a multi-billion-dollar/other currency industry... A million dollar bribe would never compare much to the cost of making the game and the profits acheivable if such game were made...

3. Watch as Crysis grovels beneath my feet and begs for mercy because of my awesome computer hardware.

Nice one, except it's impossible even for Bill Gates to manage that, as such hardware simply doesn't exist yet, unless you like to play on a 14" CRT @ 800x600...

9. Buy full page ads in all major UK newspapers simply saying 'BONO IS A WANKER'

Oh yes :)

For me:

1) Pay off bills/get nice place to live here in Stirling or maybe further up the Highlands.

2) Dodge Charger '69 in Black with Lime Green racing stripes.

3) Invest some money and spend the rest on a very long holiday in the States (NYC, LA, Florida, etc...)

So, what would you do with a million bucks?

I'd pay off student loan and the house, hire a housekeeper, and retire.

My daughter said she'd buy an iPod, a house, and a taco. :lol:

I'd go with getting a house, paying for my fiance's school, and invest the rest. Sit around part-time at my job and just relax.

Well, 1 million isn't really that much nowadays...but if I had a million I would:

1. Pay off my parents house

2. Any debt that my parents have

3. Charity

4. College

5. Save

6. Maybe a thousand for fun...

I'd buy a house. Pay off my college loans and finish college(since I'm almost done ATM), I'd invest some of what's left, or put it in a high-interest bank account, and buy the most awesome computer I can design within reason.

Heck, for a million bucks, I could just skip the reason.

I'd start my own record label, build my own dream studio, and then persue my dream of becoming a music producer.

It'll probably cost more than a million dollars, but I guess that a bank might be able to finance the rest for me.

Nice one, except it's impossible even for Bill Gates to manage that, as such hardware simply doesn't exist yet, unless you like to play on a 14" CRT @ 800x600...

If Crytek was devious enough to make maximum settings impossible (even for the god PCs) for the time being, Then that must mean that the Crytek developers are either from the future, a team of aliens and government agents, or both. :xp:

Archived