Home

The Excuse Game

littleman794

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You try keeping your hands off of this:Samus_Aran_Corruption_by_reiq.jpg, Easier said than done when she isn't in the mood to bite back.

Get your disgusting corpse you left of a serial killer with a hockey mask off my property or I'll have to call some burnt guy with this claw thing and striped sweatshirt to off you.

No, I'd rather get my Samurai sword, dress up in a too-too, and waltz through the land, cutting off daisies. And I wouldn't do that either.

Throw a bar of soap at the President, and then charge across the Lawn with a broomstick raised like a sword.

I'd rather do what Violent J sang about in a song: Run around the whitehouse lawn, naked and screaming and busting shots at it.

Go unclog your toilet, I'm getting tired of see it back up into your house and pour out everywhere, and start running and outside. Right now.

Or else what are you gonna <hickup> do? Call the IRS? <hickup>. I did that already <hickup>. You do it... I'm gonna go and bury my face in my cat. <hickup>

Go and dump a hot vat of nacho cheese on your head for halloween, and get a pal to waer 'special monkey sheets' as a ghost.

Archived