Home

[TSL] Fett-styled Wrist-mounted Flamethrower

encinodude

I downloaded this dandy mod and unless I did something horrifically wrong it has a tendency to shoot the flame out at enemies behind me, and the jet of flame appears to be coming out of a space a foot and a half in front of my chest.

More still, it animates like my character is touching his hand to activate a shield instead of a badass burst of orange erupting from the wrist.

More yet still, it appears as a Force power in the level-up menu and is selectable. The first time I installed it it overwrote, if I recall, every single line of text (including menu text) into a minor line spoken by Atton on Peragus. That should've tipped me off, but the awesomeness of having a wrist-mounted flamethrower was too much.

Now, whew, the question: Is it possible to have a proper wrist-mounted flamethrower a la the one's droid's have? I expect the requisite animations weren't created for human models and this is thus impossible to accomplish without a whole lot of animating? Could somebody prove me wrong, hopefully?

Archived