Home

Khoonda Statue

Robespierre

On the TSLRP forums Typho Raame made this suggestion:

If you side with Vrook and when you win the battle, Administrator Adare offers you 4000 Credits.

I'm pretty sure you have four options.

1. Say keep the money to rebuild Khoonda.

2. Say that the money will do fine.

3. Ask for more money.

4. Say for her to keep the money and build a statue of you.

Which basically ended in a discussion and someone suggestion that if you select option 4, then a real statue should appear outside that you can gaze and marvel at.

Now the real question is: How possible is this? Can it be done? And can someone do it?

How about either a male or a female statue with the face incomplete, with text explaining why when you click on it?

"This statue is being constructed in your honor by the Khoonda Government for aiding the people of Dantooine against the mercenary threat." Or some such.

How about either a male or a female statue with the face incomplete, with text explaining why when you click on it?

"This statue is being constructed in your honor by the Khoonda Government for aiding the people of Dantooine against the mercenary threat." Or some such.

Yup, and the fact that they can't get a good look at you since you're running and hopping all over the galaxy, and quite possibly that the security cameras of Khoonda give bad quality security footage, thus rendering you practically faceless in the videos. :xp:

On my most recent playthrough of TSL i noticed something in the onderon market square.

A statue that really looks unfinished, problem is, it is far too big too be used on Dantooine.

Could it be shrunk somehow?

If your wondering where it is, it is directly behind Ponlar, the guy that may/may not start a fight there.

It would be perfect if it can be shrunk.

Archived